Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marine Tank\Aquarium + Tank Builder

Options
  • 02-08-2005 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi Guys,

Anyone out there with a Marine Tank? If so can you post some Pics. Been following the 17ft thread on UltimateReef.net for a while. Very Impressive!!

Will be setting mine up shortly, had to get rid of mine a couple Months back.

Does anyone know where I can get a Tank made. Looking around for some quote at the Moment.

Thanks.

SiG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭boroughmal

I could get you a quote for the tank if you like silly prices.
    min order 300 euro 200 for hood. You would be better buying a standard & adapting the wall to suit.
    regards

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭darraghsherwin

Fishantics are probably the best know supplier of Marine tanks and equipment in Dublin.
    It's a mail-order shop but they used to have a shop

The Irish Tropical Fish Society has a forum dedicated to Fish keeping in all it's forms at http://www.irishfishkeepers.com/phpBB2/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

I've a marine setup
    Its only 70l but i'm planning a 400l as soon as i move into my new apartment in september
    I'll post up some pics when I'm in work as i've noe on this pc I dont think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 SiG-NOSiS

Hey,

Great, post some pics would be great.....

I am also waiting to set my new tank up........Will be soon I hope.

Where you get ur Corals and Fish from?

I got the live rock delivered from fishantics and got the fish and a bit of coral from petstop in blanch, got my skimmer from a company on ebay.co.uk
    I'll have a look for somw pics now, I know i have some in work alright

• Advertisement

I must fix that background
    sc76nl.jpg
    Its very hard to get a good pic of a tank

Advertisement