Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hen party in Belfast - any suggestions

• 02-08-2005 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I'm organising a hen party for my sister next June in Belfast. Anybody recommend anywhere (niteclubs, hotels etc). Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tallaght

HI I ACTUALLLY DO MALE STRIPPING IN DUBLIN IF ITS ANY HELP TO YOU YOU CAN SEE ME ON <snip>

Mod edit: take it up in PM or take out an advertisement rather than posting links to adult related websites please . billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

i was up there a couple of weeks ago, it kinda depends on where you stay coz there'll be different club/pubs near them. the Apartment is good and there is a couple of places near the uni but the crowd is quite young. if your into r&b Milk is good but you need to be a HUGE fan! i felt a bit outta place there. and there's the Odyssey, its got restaraunts, fast food places, a couple of pubs and the club... we didnt go there though coz the hotel guys told us it was a bit difficult to get out of but if you organize a cab first it should be grand...
    oh and nearly everywhere barr 2 places(that we heard of anyway - 1 of them is a techno/dancy/sh!te place, the other is Milk) close at 1am coz of the licensing laws so if you're wanting late nights i'd reconsider but seeing as how you'll prob start at 5pm you should be grand

oh and another thing to watch out for... sooooo many dirty old men just Waiting to feel you up... its gross and they can get a bit agressive when you tell them to f*&k off but this is just My experience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

zara wrote:
    I'm organising a hen party for my sister next June in Belfast. Anybody recommend anywhere (niteclubs, hotels etc). Thanks
    There are a few good places. The Odyssey is pretty cool. There are a few cool bars in there.

I am a big fan of The Fly, really goos spot. you could also try Barbacca.

MrP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

I stayed in the Travelodge in the city centre which would suit a hen do. There is a Wetherspoons round the corner for the cheap booze as well! I was there last year for the first time in years. Belfast is very different to years ago, tis quite cosmopolitan now. Plus its only an hour from me and 2 from Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

The main 4 hotels would be:
    - Europa
    - Jury's
    - Travelodge
    - Hilton

All of these are in such a small area, you're talking about price, rather than location.
    So that's the end of that.

You're going to have to be a bit more specific about what kind of nightclub you are looking for, in terms of price, hours, music and proximity to hotel...
    For pre-hen night drinks, you're talking about The Crown and Robinsons which are all opposite the Europa/Jury's hotels.

Also try the Belfast City board too.

S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Hmm... you could try the Beach Club in the Oddessy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 polercise

I run a pole dance exercise class in belfast, and run hen/birthdays/girls nights out parties.
    check out my website www.polerciseltd.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 woodsie

Hi

I am organising a hen in belfast for the bank holiday weekend, i have never been there before, finding it hard to pick restaraunt and club.....etc
    also thinking of getting a stripper!!
    i checked out the replies on the board, about the clubs - no techno, no r&b etc just your average club where there will be dancing and fun.
    If any one can help - thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 woodsie

Hi
    Pole dancing?? For this hen night i was thinking of taking the girls pole dancing - checked out the link posted on this page for pole dancing in Belfast. Has anyone been there before, or can anyone give me an idea of what its like...... ??
    THanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 newbie79

Just a word of warning about this place, you have to pay 10 POUNDS to sit on a sofa and watch ur friends pole dance, if there are people in your party that don't wanna do the pole dancing. Be warned as this is not disclosed to you when you ask if it is ok if some of your friends want to watch instead.

ALso there is a limited number of poles so you will have to share if your party is over 10 people.
    The instructor informed us she was hungover from the nite before and this was obvious from the effort put into our session.

I would look around for better value pole dancing places that put their best into entertaining their guests. This place was previously called peaches pole dancing but the name has since changed to pole kittens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement