Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Papers

Options
  • 02-08-2005 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

On what days are the property supplements published, and of the Sundays which is the best?
    Do people pick up much information in these sections, apart from the obvious price of property?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Irish Times is Thursday I think (during the Winter it may be Wednesday for Commercial, Thursday for Residential), Indo is Wednesday. Not sure about the Examiner.

SIndo, SBP (commercial / expensive Dublin residential emphasis) and Turbine for Sunday. Spend the fiver. :D

They will have background stuff like mortgage rates, trends, new legislation as well as ad.s and comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭homeOwner

Indo is Friday for residential, wednesday for commercial, Times is Thursday for Residential, Sunday Business Post is obviously Sunday. The Sunday Times also has a property supplement but it has alot of UK property.

in my opinion I think the papers are a bit of a waste if you are looking at second hand houses, they tend to feature very expensive properties and properties that willl attract alot of interest

they are good if you are interested in new developments

myhome.ie is best if you are looking in Dublin.

Advertisement