Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good/bad courses??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fortytwo

Economics The subject was fairly boring but easy enough to understand and im doing it for the lc now! i dunno if stephen is still the instructor but he's a legend and he livened it up as much as possible (coin operated lamposts and of course SOY!!!)

Legal Studies Absolutley brilliant!! eoin was a legend of a teacher and it was a great laugh!

Psychology This was probably the best subject that i did! it was fairly interesting at the instructor (Sarah McElwee) and TA (Kevin Treacy) were absolutley brilliant. it was a great laugh and i may have even learned a thing or two!

Id recomend legal studies or psychology but if i had to pick one, psychology!!

Advertisement