Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're so kewl!

• 02-08-2005 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

Somebody mistook my spoon for Newbridge silverware today. Are we trendsetters, or is she just dillusional? and if we are trendsetters, what is our next fashion move?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

We could do what all Session 1'ers did two years ago... spoons behind our ears!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

No. The spoon cult is dead and gone, don't abuse its remains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

I still wear my spoon/wristband thing with pride. The general concensus is that indeed this is kewl. Kudos to Larry for starting it but I fear he may have created a monster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I wore mine out today. It certainly attracts attention from people who ask you to sign stuff. Thanks Larry!

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Are you supposed to wear it on the left or right hand?

Oh, and YAY LARRY! :D

• Advertisement

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Are you supposed to wear it on the left or right hand?

Oh, and YAY LARRY! :D

I wear mine on the right as, I assume, do most people who also wear watches but as far as I know, most people wear it on their right arm anyway.

And if you dont have a watch, does it matter? This shouldn't be an issue, but i live in Farmerland, the muddiest place on Earth, where you can be lynched if your car is the wrong colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 T.J.

In my town there are at least 2 cars that have been painted black and amber and we're not the only town to have done it. Back to the issue at hand though I would have to agree with Killian on this (GASP) the right hand would make more sense

That colour is going to get out of date very fast. If Galway dont beat ye, we will

Thats 2 colours actually and we'll see who wins Clare almost did after all

• Advertisement

Hitler almost won World War 2. Sonia O'Sullivanalmost got gold at the Sydney Olympics. George Bush almost choked to death on a pretzel (damn). Kilkenny almost beat Cork- oh wait, no they didn't. It was a complete walkover, wasn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

OP: Newbridge make cutlery - maybe they meant that... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

woah I'm a complete freak... I wear my spoon on my left hand! It makes sense to me though, because I'm right handed so when I go to do stuff it doesn't get in the way.
    That sounds bad. Fmeh. Laziness.

Spoonfreaks of the world unite! I wear it on the left too. We should start a support group.

What makes Kilkenny stand out as the better team is that we don't almost beat someone we just beat them you won't get away with your second grade play in the final you'll be up against a real team :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

T.J. wrote:
    bla bla bla bla

SHUT UP TJ!!!!

Man, it feels good to say that again.

TJ, NOBODY CARES!!

I missed saying that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

TJ, just go to bed *draws on poor lad's face*

Killian, we should do this more often...

TJ, ENOUGH OF THESE STUPID MATTRESS STEALING SCHEMES, THEY'RE NEVER GOING TO WORK!!

10 minutes later we stole HIS mattress when he wasn't looking. Good times.

The best was when Joycey and I were caught in Barry and Robs room preforming a U-bend-ectomy on their sink "Hi Rob we were just em... looking for Barry"

• Advertisement

Can i join in on the shouting too?

T.J.,er.......................................................... Up Cork.

Im sorry

T.J. wrote:
    The best was when Joycey and I were caught in Barry and Robs room preforming a U-bend-ectomy on their sink "Hi Rob we were just em... looking for Barry"
    Did you see the tip that was Robs room? ****in hilarious, since he was giving out to me for the mess in mine, and his twice as bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 don't touch me

Spraypaint wrote:
    TJ, ENOUGH OF THESE STUPID MATTRESS STEALING SCHEMES, THEY'RE NEVER GOING TO WORK!!

10 minutes later we stole HIS mattress when he wasn't looking. Good times.

I knew it was you, finally some closure...
    that had been bugging me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Major McMuffin

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Somebody mistook my spoon for Newbridge silverware today. Are we trendsetters, or is she just dillusional? and if we are trendsetters, what is our next fashion move?

Newbridge silver? If she had seen Pierce's amnesty bin...
    Or even me, handing out "silver" spoons to anybody

And cups. So many, many cups. The cleaners never did clean your room

Raphael wrote:
    Did you see the tip that was Robs room? ****in hilarious, since he was giving out to me for the mess in mine, and his twice as bad
    That was actually Barry's side. Rob's was unhumanly tidy.

Not in the last week, I was dropping a list of email addressess in for him, I amlost didn't make it out alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Major McMuffin

Jack Lynch wrote:
    And cups. So many, many cups. The cleaners never did clean your room

I actually just loaded all the cups on the conveyer belt in the canteen

You loaded one thousand cups onto the conveyor? One at a time, or did you go for the 'single strike' tactic, in the hope that the shock would kill them?

• Advertisement

I was the first to start cup towers or at least I think so I didn't see any before mine. I needed something to do when I was grounded last year.

Advertisement