Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where has everyone gone?

Options
  • 02-08-2005 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭

This place used to be a beehive of people, now theres only a couple a posts a day :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Maybe people are out enjoying the weather/on holiday/actually doing work.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Damn work after a long weekend! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Actually its been slow of late but that usually means people are saving for new stuff.
    Nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

as the ambient temperature rises, overclocker activity decreases

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

sionnach wrote:
    as the ambient temperature rises, overclocker activity decreases
    LOL, that is very true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Im hiding behind my stacker tbh ;)

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

And another thing, where the hell did col_loki go? he used to be a regular when i joined at first

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

As i said people have builds to pay for. Check the FS hardware forum for Col.............selling gear 1+1=build ;)

Nukem

Already buying :p Wizzard can make it on and he's nothing-but-cutting-edge insane :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

As i said people have builds to pay for. Check the FS hardware forum for Col.............selling gear 1+1=build

LOL, bang on there nukem!! Have been finishing my degree over the last while and havent had any time to sort out my system at all . I should be a good bit more active over the next while, especially with a new build comming on stream...... just unsure as to what sort of a budget ill have to play around with :D . But whatever way i go , overclocking will be involved!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Haven't seen dubdvd around for a while either. Must have his hands full with his craaaaazy mods and his mountain mod case.

Na he was round a couple a days ago, regular enough :rolleyes:

But people in general just dont seem to be here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

echo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Tis gone very quite recently tbh.
    hello hello hello hello hello

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

hello there, are you here to rescue me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

LOL, true it is too quite

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Tis indeed... I think tweaking/modding is a seasonal thing, come winter we'll all be back at it, rainy sunday afternoons compared to today.. I myself have bugger all cash, heck i dont even have a pc to play with(unless i take apart my laptop).. buying a house sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

sparky that sig is spankin gorgeous pot noodle ;)

unklerosco wrote:
    Tis indeed... I think tweaking/modding is a seasonal thing, come winter we'll all be back at it, rainy sunday afternoons compared to today.. I myself have bugger all cash, heck i dont even have a pc to play with(unless i take apart my laptop).. buying a house sucks
    Sold the computer to fund the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

yep, sold 3 of them....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

yeh i think it has been quiet because people are busy during summer months and broke. Im also moving to a new place so gotta save cash for a deposit and pay off a few debts, (trying) to save for a new rig and TBH im waiting for ati crossfire gear to come out. havent seen bloodbath around here in awhile either.

Advertisement