Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eugene to stay!!!

Options
  • 02-08-2005 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

what do u think???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

what are you talking about?

more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

do u think eugene should stay!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I'd like him to. Derek's time is up, he's more miserable these days.

Still more's the pity that Craig isnt up, countless therapists are waiting in line, to pick up those broken pieces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Da da da dit-dit-da

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah i dont think Derek will survive this one, unfortuantly :(

How the **** did Craig make it to the last week ffs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Derek to go. The only pity is that Eugene and Anthony will split the vote so there's a danger of Craig/Makosi slipping in to win. I wouldn't mind any of them winning except Craig and Makosi (assuming Deerek goes this week).

I am a bit disappointed that Craig isn't going to be evicted by popular vote though. I want to see him crushed like the worm he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Really hope derek goes... Poor aul eugene... he's let me down a bit, hope he picks it up again,,,

One good thing tho is craig bitching about him, thats sure to increase eugenes popularity :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I wish the both of them would go. I cant stand either of them. They're as bad as each other.

derek plots and his conniving ways are not what BB has been about in the last few years. Others have managed it, without resorting to what he's doing. Nasty Nick was chucked out over it.

Eugene has quite a spiteful streak that the live feed folks see, but that the highlights folks dont. I used to like him, but he's as bad as Derek - though he's Derek's puppet. Eugene is another one that needs a spine (Ant does also - because of the Craig situation).

Advertisement