Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

character deleted by gm :)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Tosser.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

logic1 wrote:
    Tosser.

thats a bit harsh, the gm's do a good job but sometimes mistakes happen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

the fact that you took all this time to purposely find and abuse a loophole makes you a tosser.

"but it doesn't specifically say anything about what i did being punishable by account suspension or deletion"

jesus christ, you're clearly a tosser. why are you waisting GMs time with this rubbish when they could be doing better stuff like actually... passing stuff along to the devs about the 'needing a buff ' priest class, or 'needing a nerf' undead anythings :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Grom

it's people like you that ruins ****ing games you inbred **** head, you got what you deserved, read between the lines, lol. **** YOU. how the **** would you like it if some **** stole an epic item off of you..............

****ing spastacated retard.

Grom wrote:
    you got what you deserved,

but i didnt get what i deserved, all i got was a level 7 character deleted
    i got to keep the money
    Grom wrote:
    how the **** would you like it if some **** stole an epic item off of you..............

i would be ok with it
    the game does not interest me much. its fun to do a few quest every once in a while and thats about it

• Advertisement

DRakE wrote:
    jesus christ, you're clearly a tosser. why are you waisting GMs time with this rubbish when they could be doing better stuff like actually... passing stuff along to the devs about the 'needing a buff ' priest class, or 'needing a nerf' undead anythings :)

so you would like the gm's job description to be changed?
    i think that is a matter for another topic.

i only read the policy page because the email i got told me i should ,so i would know what rule i broke.
    when i read it ,i found that it states that what i did was not aginst the rules.

to tell you the truth, i think my account should be banned for what i did.
    there should be rules in place for that kind of thing.

i am just suprised that a gm

went to the trouble of deleting a low level character of mine,

leaving the gold in the possession of my high level character,

sent me a mail saying my account was suspended when it was not,

send me to a policy page that says players will not be punished for what i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Hope your high level character gets banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Honestly though..... who the hell would trust a level 7 with a wrapped package and give them that much cash?

You should have started out talking to them by saying.

Hello I am Mr Naid Nubenko from the Central Bank of Nigeria I wish to engage is a business propostition with you over the estates of the deceased .......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Alrighty here we go. You know what? You're not getting any sympathy here, obviously, and you don't deserve it. You did a crappy thing and you know it, I don't know why you bothered to post it. I'm leaving this ****storm closed, it'll just end up with more personal abuse.

As per rules and all that jazz, logic1, Drake and grom banned for a week. Everyone can stop behaving like you're in a bloody creche.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

And last but not least, TUXY. Don't post crap to get a rise out of people. You know full well what you were doing, and you're a bad bad person.
    In my universe you'd be banned and hung, drawn and quartered but I don't own boards.ie and you technically weren't "over the line". But you're off my christmas list.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement