Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinga in the grass with wine bottle :D

Options
  • 02-08-2005 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

omg, what is this woman like?

i am not going to say exactly what she was doing with the wine bottle, but if you watched i am sure you will have seen it.

She is one crazy ass woman, think she is in to spice things up alot.

Must say, it is funy to watch now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

She might get an advertising deal with a wine company!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I'm soooo glad i missed it.

I was so enthralled by the "most boring ever" BB show to hit our screens, i dropped off on the sofa :D Thank God himself didnt bother to wake me. That is something i definitely didnt want to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i hope it was an empty bottle, would be a shame to waste good drink

wouldnt it be funny though if big brother called her in and said it was non-alcoholic drink

actually that would be funny, give them non alcoholic beer and see how they act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

i hope it was an empty bottle, would be a shame to waste good drink
    She didnt even worry about suction :eek:
    wouldnt it be funny though if big brother called her in and said it was non-alcoholic drink

actually that would be funny, give them non alcoholic beer and see how they act.
    I'd love it!! Non-alcoholic stuff. Though they should have tried it while Max was there. Ah well, maybe next year.

Advertisement