Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinga... OH MY GOD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

If anybody is interested here ya go. I'd say "enjoy" but I don't think that's the right word.
    It's in GIF form, but if you have broadbrand here ya go. 18meg though.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I found the whole thing very disturbing, depressing and actually a bit difficult to watch. I actually feel quite sorry for her - she's only 19 and she's going to spend the next few years having to put up with leery comments from creepy men... who actually enjoyed what they saw. She must feel that her "wild" streak is the only thing she has going for her, and wants to exploit it to the max, but I doubt she understands the consequences. I don't think she'll ever be accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I think it was a bit irresponsible of C4 to air it (edited or not).

It was the first time I actually felt sorry for Ant'Nee - that picture showing his reaction is very telling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

she can never go to a bar again wearing a skirt.

otherwise she'd get that done to her 50 times a night by drunken blokes :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I wonder when that bottle will turn up on ebay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Jaysus, she's going from disgusting to stupid.

Yesterday's show - Bottle fun

Tonight show - Indian like make up and a pair of knickers on her head. I want her to leave already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

That was completely out of order. I'm suprised nobody stopped her... that wanker Craig was just laughing his head off at her. And BB did nothing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

tis no different to what makosi and anthony were doing nobody died

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i dnot' see the ig deal i think bb planned it to keep her popular with the lads

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Tiffany wrote:
    And BB did nothing either.

And what exactly was BB supposed to do? She is an adult (in age anyway) and she volunteered to go on the show of her own free will.

If anything Craig and Anthony should've probably stopped her, but again, she's a grown woman, not a child.

B.

Advertisement