Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyramid spamming retard

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

wait a minute im gonna get a free ipod here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

If this was legit, us boarders could probably bankrupt the company and fleece hundreds of ipods outta them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I dunno, it looks legit to me... I mean, he's got a .tk domain, don't you have to be a totally minted company to get one of those?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lol,i have a .tk domain...im a minted company? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

can i have a mint pls?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

lol funny thread. Voted 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

oh not found i want a mint ipod

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

flogen wrote:
    I dunno, it looks legit to me... I mean, he's got a .tk domain, don't you have to be a totally minted company to get one of those?

Ive a tk domain too
    its here
    www.sparkysforum.tk

but i hate those crazy frog ads so dont click it.

Advertisement