Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Blueface user

Options
  • 02-08-2005 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

I received my linksys pap2 from Blueface today everything seems to be working sweet .. I was so surprised with the quality of the line its unreal ..

The last time I used voip I was using skype.. I have to admit it was back when skype was still in beta when the quality was dire and no conversation went smoothly …

Credit where credit is due .. the signup was quick and painless and I had my account in less than 10 mins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

Nice one Cr8or, glad to hear everything went smoothly :)
    If you like you can add your setup in the Sticky: What is your VoIP setup?

causal

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭damalo

I signed up with them aswell. Had been using skype out for a while but found that the quality couldnt be relied on even though it was fine most of the time.

I just got the Ip phone and hooked it right into the router. Account was set up within an hour and got my landline number for people to call also!

I tried the xten software for a while but it had negative effects on the line...i could hear fine but the receiver heard me coming through crackling.

Overall blueface service is 10/10!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

Hi

I have searched the blueface site but I'm unable to find the answer.
    What payment options do blueface provide for new customers?
    Is it credit card only or do they have other payment options?

Sorry to hijack this post but I though it was the best one to use.

Thanks,
    Eóin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

They take paypal as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

eoinm1 wrote:
    Is it credit card only or do they have other payment options?

As was said: PayPal, Credit card, also direct debit, cheque, cash.
    You can email or phone them to double-check - contact details on their website.

causal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

You can do it with Laser too. Didn't work last time I tried (a month or so ago) but I was told it would work afterwards. At least, it's offered when you want to make a top-up or renew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

I pay online and have them setup as a bill payment from my internet banking.

Advertisement