Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody see Craig go all psycho with Antnee?

Options
  • 02-08-2005 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭

He 'proper' lost it on tonight's show. Can't remember the details-was too busy laughing at his outburst. He thinks fcuking Eugene is out to "destroy him"!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Was he exceptionally sweaty/tearful during that conversation or was it just the lights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

the kids a absolute twat all he wanted was a hug so he can go ave another **** the twisted idiot how has he surived this long is beyond me. All stupid makosi had to do was vote for someone else and they would all be up and craig would be off on friday,i hope eugene stays and wins a eviction against him.
    He really grinds my gears :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 el scorcho

switched channels when he started that, just could not bring myself to watch him. hes so scary when he goes all psycho, hes truely fecked when he gets out...feel a tiny bit sorry for him having to face the real world soon :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

This is the last eviction, as far as i know. Ive hated craig since day 1, and i just hope he gets a punch in the face when he leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

This is the last eviction, as far as i know. Ive hated craig since day 1, and i just hope he gets a punch in the face when he leaves.
    .....or preferably sooner :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

a nice wednesday eviction awaits him. god i am sick of him, at least eugene will make it to the final night, his anecdotes might not be the most interesting, but at least he tries to be friendly, and he isnt a complete nutball like craig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Madness. Complete and Utter Madness.
    Madness that he's still in there.
    MAdness that BB hasnt even given him a warning for any of his antics.
    Madness that he's still stalking Ant
    MAdness that he escaped nomination again.

Madness is probably what he's suffering from too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

the ironic thing is that it was eugene that saved craig from nomination, and craig is probably the only one in the house besided eugene that derek actually likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

How do you mean Eugene saved him? I missed Noms uncut because I dozed off again :D

I didnt think Derek liked Craig at all. I thought he didnt like him and was trying to get him into trouble telling him to make a move on Ant when Ant was in a bad condition the other night, drunk to the gills.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Craig is so Alan Parteidge it's unreal. Some of the stuff that he comes out with is just so off the wall that I keep expecting him to laugh when he's finished telling everybody how evil Eugene or whoever is.

Did anybody ever see the episode of Alan Partridge when he went back to a "fans" house and he had a shrine in honour of him in his front room? I can so see that happening with Anfenee.

B.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

He just gets more and more sickening with each show. Getting thick with Anthony because he gets along with Eugene. I know people like that in real life, so obsessed with someone they don't want them to be friends with anyone else. It's disgusting. I really hope when Anthony sees all the footage when he comes out of the house that he has the sense to end their friendship, for both their sanities! I also hope Davina tears into Craig like she did with Maxwell, god knows he deserves it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah wtf happened there.. one minute craig was basically telling antnee to F*ck off.. his metophorical bags were packed and at the door so to speak and the next thing there best buddies again :confused: I dunno... f*cked up... they're like a married couple :rolleyes:

I think my biggest beef with Craig is that he's so self pitying. There are people the world over with real problems and here we have this 20 year old with his own business (no doubt supported by his parents because few banks would touch you without some form of collateral or one hell of a business plan) moaning about his hard life. Bring back science!! Science should be allowed back in to punch Craig's lights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The worst thing is that Craig thinks he's wonderful. I'm sure he thinks he's going to win.
    I reckon BB should have turfed him out, he's not far off having some kind of breakdown (apart from the ones he's already had!)
    I don't know how they trust him in a house with knives. He should be in a padded cell.
    I just hope to god he hasn't read Dead Famous, he might get some ideas and bump the others off!
    Maybe with a bit of luck Kinga will use Craigs head instead of a wine bottle and he'll disappear and never been seen again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

murphaph wrote:
    I think my biggest beef with Craig is that he's so self pitying. There are people the world over with real problems and here we have this 20 year old with his own business (no doubt supported by his parents because few banks would touch you without some form of collateral or one hell of a business plan) moaning about his hard life.
    True. I was watching the documentary "The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off" a couple of weeks ago late on RTÉ1. It was real heart rendering stuff about a lad in NE England called Jonny Kennedy who had a rare and extremely painful skin disease which eventually killed him. His attitude though was so positive and he lifted my spirits watching how he coped with this affliction. Then I switched over to BB to see Craig throwing another of his hissy fits :mad:.

There are no words to describe my hatred of and repulsion towards this guy. It's a sad indictment of the show and the other housemates that someone as twisted, as he obviously is, can remain to the final week.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Brock wrote:
    the kids a absolute twat all he wanted was a hug

Nail on the head! What on earth brought on that case of fake paranoia? Eugene offering to sew a button on Ant'Nee's trousers?!

The lad's a time bomb.

Anyone remember his audition tape? Where he claimed he liked to pit people against each other for fun? Anyone else think he was telling a wee little white lie!? :rolleyes:

vibrant wrote:
    Anyone remember his audition tape?
    Yup. I was expecting something completely different from the loathsome individual we have presently. Anthony probably thinks he should be seen to be nice to Craig or else face public anger-nothing could be further from the truth Anthony!! If you kicked Craig's oversized head in you'd win by a landslide mate!! I defo hope for a wednesday eviction with Craig's name written all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Just watching it now, I'm struggeling to type through my tears of laughter. The man is a joke

"They're evil, all of them, I hate them, they're not meant to be there".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

BaZmO* wrote:
    Did anybody ever see the episode of Alan Partridge when he went back to a "fans" house and he had a shrine in honour of him in his front room? I can so see that happening with Anfenee.

Ah yes I can see it now!

SCENE : Big Brother Final Night. Antnee is chatting to Craig outside the house.

Craig: "So I’ll see you next week, then. We’ll have that pint?"

Antnee Partridge (edging ever closer towards his limo) : "Yip!"

Craig: "We can go and see my brother?"

Antnee Partridge: (hops into limo and locks the door) "No way you big spastic! You’re a mentalist!"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Pigman II wrote:
    Antnee Partridge: (hops into limo and locks the door) "No way you big spastic! You’re a mentalist!"

:D Yeah that's the one.

B.

• Advertisement
Advertisement