Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stats borked

Options
  • 03-08-2005 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Logged in tonight (around 0100hrs) and my stats are all crazy. I have around 1.9 million points, etc., am ranked private. Leadrboard is still normal though. Looks like either my file is corrupt (unlikely as I still am Lance Corporal with the logo and my overall leaderboard score is okay, as is the unlock of 1 weapon) or the BFHQ servers have been hacked again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Dunno, was playin tonight as well. Got Armoured service ribbon & basic engie badge. Went out till see if updated , nope, logged off & on, not there. Still not there after a few hours.

So thats 2 badges & 2 ribbons that lost so far :-( got the other ribbon though in another round bout a week later.

Pissed off that stats keep losin these hard earned medals & ribbons :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

I dont think you lost them.
    The server (EA Main) just seemed to be really sloooow last night.

My stats weren't updated untill this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Ah, got them this mornin. Still aint got silver knife one ...... from a while ago (week+) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

I got that when i logged in last night aswell. had a couple of million as my global score. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i got officer service ribbon and basic command award last night, wasnt there wjhen i checked before going to bed, was there this morning

have patience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Whats the officer service ribbon?

its
    · 28 Minutes as Commander in 1 Game
    · Commander Score of 50 in 1 Game

and 7 more hours as commander and i get the distinguished service ribbon
    · 10 Global Hours as Squad Member
    · 10 Global Hours as Squad Leader
    · 10 Global Hours as Commander
    · Team Score of 15 in 1 Game (Revives, Re-supplying, Repairing or
    Capturing, Defending, Neutralizing Flag Points)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Meadows

yea i had that there today,
    I had a few million score, my name and rank were missing.
    I tried the

"flush your installation of all curroptions just delete the battlefield 2 folder in your My Documents. Next time you open battlefield it will ask you for your username and password. Once you have those in check your stats."

but it was actually a restart of the pc that fixed it for me.
    I was a bit confused to how that could have fixed it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

My stats are showing 10 digit numbers for everything, so I'm either really really good, or there's a problem - so I emailed their tech support but haven't gotten a response. I'm pretty P*ssed, I suck but I'd like to see how badly exactly :(

i got the airborn badge last night, was fun, i went up to about 700 meteres and just floated down.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just read on bf2s.com that they're currently blocking all external access for stats sites. They're going to setup two public stats servers for these purposes, and keep the current stats server just for those actually playing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

my stats and awards have been reset completly. i had two promotions, a few medels (including silver star) and the upgraded sniper rifle, but now i have nothing. wtf!!

its lag, theres currently a 15 hour lag on the stats server, which is being caused by about 15 different stats sites who are accessing the database too aggressivly.
    Ea are blocking all sites that do this, but will be releasing an SDK for several major sites (gamedrome/bf2s/bf2tracker)

Advertisement