Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband IOL BB+ The best package?

• 03-08-2005 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭

Im living in Longford and have moved house so am broadbandless :(

I am getting BB+ with phone line rental. It seems a decent enough price.

Is UTV even worth considering?

IOL BB+ customer support dont answer their phones. I've been on hold for 24 minutes now which is a disgrace... I pressed option 1 and put my phone number in the other day and never got a call back so im sticking it out this time.

I am a bit annoyed coz this is the second lunchtime ive wasted trying to talk to them. Apparently they want me to give them a deposit because Im renting?!? Is that normal or just giving me bull?

X

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Overall I'd go with EsatBT because they do have the best offer especially if you get line rental with them. As for support: it will be rubbish whomever you go for I'm sad to say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

I'm pretty satisfied with the service. The customer support is crap and accounts department aren't that great.

However I'll be switching over to smart when its available if it gets a good review.

Advertisement