Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebay good fortune!!

• 03-08-2005 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

I went to buy a vinyl off ebay which i had been after for ages (Warp 69 - Natural high)

Eventually i found it and bought the item, it was the global communication remix backed with the original. It only cost a tenner and when i went to pay for it wasn't the guy selling it Mark Pritchard (one half of global communication along with Tom Middleton).

I asked him to sign it and low and behold i got the vinyl in the post this morning signed by him and tom middleton!

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Sweet.

What's the seller id?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

feeofee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Very good - fair play for getting what you wanted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

ye lucky bastard!!! fair dues, 'd say a lot of artists flog tunes over ebay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Cool.

Great tune btw. Might even dig it out tonight and give it a listen. Haven't heard it in ages.

B.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Thats cool, dont know the track though, by name anyway!

I had a similar encounter on Ebay. I bidded for and won - The Innocent "Theme from Blue Cucaracha". A great track from Derrick Carter. Anway, when I got the track in the post there was a note stuck on it saying that it was originally owned by Danny Rampling and his initials are on it. The guy who sold it to me had bought it in a record shop where Danny Rampling bought and sold records years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

Yeah i was chuffed enough to get the track i wanted.

It was an added bonus to get it signed

Advertisement