Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wallmark.

• 03-08-2005 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Okay, basically, if you didn't know this already, Wallmark have split up.
    Dave and one of the other guys decided that they wanted to go on their own ways.
    This is the end of a band that have just started (well a few years ago...) but I wish them all luck on their new paths.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it's a pity, i really enjoyed their music.

but according to the website their not broken up, they have a new basist and are continuing as a 3 piece.

it's says it all here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

This is what it says on their website:

Dave Kennedy and Phil d'Alton are no longer members of the band WALLMARK after a meeting on Thursday 29th July 2005. It was by mutal agreement of all four band members.

WALLMARK will now continue life as a three piece band with Mattie Power filling in bass duties.

We thank everyone for their support up to now, and for their continued support of WALLMARK in the future.

We wish Dave and Phil all the best for the future.

See ya at a venue near you soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Deadstar

But it won't be the same WALLMARK *sigh*. Ah well. Goodluck to them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Bip

Did they really break up? my sis occasionally plays violin with them and is away at the mo.. am i to the bearer of bad news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well they have a gig on the 20th in Whelans...
    so they're still going pluggin' away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement