Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPU Chart Gig - Thurs 11th Aug - TBMC - Free Admission

Options
  • 03-08-2005 4:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

Venue: Temple Bar Music Centre

Date: Thursday 11th Aug

Adm: FREE

Line-up: Epoch Rising - Substance - Kopek

Visit: www.cpu.ie

Release: Phew! What a chart this month on CPU. All the top ten battling it out for the month of July showed CPU the stiffest competition it's seen to date for the top three spots. Once again the gig will take place in the Temple Bar Music Centre this time on Thursday Aug 11th. Last months gig was a great success but we're hoping to make this one bigger and better so we need your support. Remember for these free gigs to continue in the Music centre we need as many bods down there drinking loads...

...The top three bands for the month July are

At number three Subscene with 830 plays, at number two with 1061 plays Substance and at number one with a massive 1386 plays Epoch Rising

Unfortunately due to family commitments, Subscene had to pull out from this gig so one of Irelands fast rising stars, Kopek have stepped into the breach.

So here it is with August chart already underway the top ten for the month of July!

No.1 - "whip" - epoch rising - 1386

No.2 - "Scars" Substance - 1061

No.3 - "No Iceman" Subscene - 830

No.4 - "Stop/Start" - Soviet Filter - 785

No.5 - "So lo" - Kill City Defectors - 752

No.6 - "Why must I apologize?" - colm lynch - 421

No.7 - "Stücken" - The Lotion - 311

No.8 - "Feel You Feel Me" - Reunion - 279

No.9 - "Rhetorical Question pt.2" - Anacrusis - 261

No.10 - "Stop" - Kopek - 260

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭epoch rising

Just out of spite, I'm bumping this. No other reason, mind.

......just spite :)

And best of luck to you too, Polarbelly! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

eh ok polarbellys posts cant be seen anyone care to explain, epoch im lookin in your direction here?????

_raptor_ wrote:
    eh ok polarbellys posts cant be seen anyone care to explain, epoch im lookin in your direction here?????

It's a bumping face-off between our gig and theirs. I was replying to his reply to me on his post after I had posted there *deep breath*

Don't forget, kids - it's this thursday!!!

• Advertisement

Again, just a little reminder - this is tomorrow night! Tune in to Anna Livia 103.2FM this afternoon around 4 for details about it and songs from the bands!

Advertisement