Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek says he won't do exit interview

Options
  • 03-08-2005 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭

Was watching the live feed on E4 this afternoon. Derek claimed to Craig that he would breeze past Davina into a waiting car upon eviction. He reckons he doesn't know what Davina looks like (presumably because his sort don't watch the goggle-box like us mere mortals :rolleyes: ). What a grade A w@nker.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Hes got a silver-cock up his arse. I hate people who look down on others, and hes a prime example of this type of person. What makes him any better than anybody else? His stupid "posh-totty" accent?!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

He's a very small man in many ways... talk about sour grapes, as soon as he was told he was out he decided (or had supposedly pre-planned) that he wont be there on the winning night to be reunited with his housemates because he'll be away on holidays... and he claims he "didnt want to win" ffs Id have more respect for him if he just said "of couse I wanted to win, dont we all" like most of the previous housemates did.. its more honourable than claiminig he never went in to win... Grow up Derek :rolleyes: Fair enough he gave a speach to them when he left but id say it nearly choked him on the way out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Hes got a silver-cock up his arse.

Really? I heard it was made of rubber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭GOAT_BOY

well, he's refused to do an Interview with the sunday world(one of those papers) for £100,000, so i doubt that he cared about winning tbh.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

GOAT_BOY wrote:
    well, he's refused to do an Interview with the sunday world(one of those papers) for £100,000, so i doubt that he cared about winning tbh.
    If he had been in there on the last night and was awarded winner of Big Brother 2005 I would have trouble believing that he would have refused the prize and title... And the Sunday World is a bit of a rag in fairness, id say he's holding out for Hello magazine or the like... dont be so naive

• Advertisement
Advertisement