Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ppc Os?

Options
  • 03-08-2005 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.

I was checking my sites stats (thanks to statcounter.com, very handy, thanks to the creators) and noticed a user using PPC operating system. I checked out what it was and it seems to be a pocket PC like a Palm. Fair enough, but the screen resolution is 1152x864. Is this possible?

And, to bring this more on topic for the forum, how does one optimise a website for PPC OS'? If it truly is 1152x864 then this shouldn't be a problem but I would imagine that a pocket pc's screen resolution would be a tad smaller than that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

This is likely MacOS X. (PowerPC) Said resolution is one of the more usable ones on the CRT iMac and eMac.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

/slaps forehead.

Thanks Mr. Synnott!

Advertisement