Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Global Gathering camera - long Shot!!!

• 03-08-2005 8:47pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I was @ the above and lost a disposable camera between the Godskitchen tent & carl cox tent ( I think!!)

Would be great if anyone happened to find it!!

I know it's a loooooonnnng shot, but there were a few prize pics on it.

Cheers

Mik

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

haha! sorry to laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Not a chance in hell are you going to find that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

i lost a t-shirt last year when i was in cambodia

if someone finds that can they give it to me too plz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

On a side note, imagine all the stuff those guys find when cleaning up after such an event. Has anyone ever had to do this previously? Id say theres a wealth of stuff all over the place if you keep a sharp eye ;)

PS: Theres no chance whatsoever u will get ur camera back. Forget about it now and save yourself the torment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

In slane (the one u2 headlined whatever year it was) i lost all my mates and i did a quick look around , as i was one of the last hundred or so people to leave, had a quick look around, found a phone and a wallet, id say the cleaners have a field day!! Used to work in the airport cleaning planes couple of years back and my god the things people used to leave behind! How could they be so stupid! Top example leaving their passports and wallets, i mean thats the first thing i check i have when im leaving the airplane!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Landa2

its unreal what you find after events. i work security at most events and the things lost, forgotten, left behind, are amazing. oxegen for example, full tents left in the campsite,

oh and i did find a camera in the godskitchen tent at global gathering, got them developed out of pure curiosity, whoever took the pictures must have been wasted, all of the roof an floor not a decent pick in the lot, i think they might of caught tiesto in the side of one but thats it. and here was me thinking i'd have a few decent pics. :mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Ah well it was worth a shot!!

And Landa2, twas not my camera ya found, some very intresting pics on that one!!

Including some nice playboy bunny types i was chattin to,

though i have a a few pics on my fone so all is not lost!!

Mik

Advertisement