Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inter: Figo in, Davids out

• 03-08-2005 9:53pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Figo joins Inter in a two-year deal, days after Samuel made the same switch from Real, and Davids finally agrees terms with Spurs, bringing three summer sagas to a close.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

indded good to see figo goin somewhere...he wouldn't have suited the english game if he went to liverpool...might be a good move

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I can't see him improving Inter and I can't see Inter improving him. Samuel will underachieve for another year then go to Milan and be sensational.
    Davids... well, Spurs are kind of the English Inter, so I son't reckon we'll see any major achievements there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

maybe not but i don't think figo would quite fit in with say ac milan ...like he wouldn't shine there...davids is just another playr imo but spurs need an edge and maybe he might give them another option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Thank **** for that. I was dreading the prospect he would go to Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I think this is al oss for Liverpool.
    They could have done with a player who could knock in quality cross after quality cross

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Especially with that big bean pole they just bought..

Advertisement