Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek or Eugene?

Options
  • 03-08-2005 11:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

Not that we're gonna bother voting but who would u like to get the boot this week?

Who do u want eveicted? 23 votes

Derek
    0%
    Eugene
    100%
    andobilly the squidBuffyBotThe_B_ManchumpT-b0n3murphaphCathyMoranKevIRLemptyspoonDéiseGirlDinnerlogonaprDowntimedaz42C*dream09*InnervisionRandolphEsqEndurance Mancee_jay 23 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Eugene
    Derek to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Eugene
    The Dark Deceiver, no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Eugene
    eugene will struggle without derek but may befriend kinga since shes paranoid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Eugene
    Derek positively

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Eugene
    Aww bye bye Derek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Eugene

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I wish it was Eugene that was booted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Derek or Eugene? Derek or Eugene? Derek or Eugene? Dergene!

(Sorry, bored)

Glad Eugene stayed anyway. Derek IMHO hadn't anything more to offer but I still hoping Eugene has a superhero moment left in him and goes medievel on Molokos fat arse next week. That'd be the highlight of this year if it happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I felt so sorry for Eugene when it was announced that Derek was going. Did you see Evil Eye Craig....his so called competition is getting to stay and he was not best pleased.

I can understand why he was upset at staying. The poor thing must think he is going to be in hell next week!!

Advertisement