Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eviction on Wednesday

Options
  • 03-08-2005 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this is common knowledge or not but there is an eviction on wednesday.
    I was applying on tickets cos i'll be in england around the time of the final and they were taking bookings for wednesday.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 jgss2005

yeah heard that. It's why they were so desperate to replace Orlaith so they could do it. The real Question is how they're going to do it this year? A lot more evil than simply calling someone to the diary room like last year i bet.
    Any evil suggestions on how they could really shock them?

ps Enjoy the eviction, it looks like being Craig or Kinga. Please don't boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i hope it is craig, he has it coming for 11 weeks now.

it would sicken craig no end if the two "intruders" were in the final

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Will there not have to be two more going after Friday? I thought three were usually left on the final night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I hpe it's Craig! He doesn't deserve to be there on the final night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

please god let it be craig

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

god let it be makosi...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Craig to a chorus of boos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

well if derek doesnt go 2moro, i hope its him on wednesday. i hate him and his poshness!
    i'd like to see, eugene, anthony and craig at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Oh please let it be Crai, stupid stupid kid that he is!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

the only way it WILL be craig if people vote for eugene and kinga when the lines open on friday, provided it is positive voting. If it is negative voting then he is better off walking on saturday morning, he wouldnt have a hope in hell if it was negative voting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

Has to be Craig, he is so smug, did you hear him on last night's show speculating about who will and won't be in the final? Grrrrrrrrrr, he makes me so mad! :mad:

Advertisement