Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airport advice

• 03-08-2005 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Balbriggan to Airport anyone, how easy is this to do by public transport?
    Will be travelling on a Sunday and need to be arriving at Airport at 2ish.
    I know there is a train to Dublin, but that would make my journey a lot longer!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Bus Éireann bus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The 12.30 Bus Eireann 100 service from Balbriggan is timetabled to get into the airport at 1.10
    The 1.30 from Balbriggan is a 101 Drogheda service, it is not listed as serving the airport but it would stop on the Santry road outside the airport. You could either walk from there (10-15mns) or wait for a 16a/41/746. Either way you wouldn't arrive much before 2.30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Balbriggan to Airport anyone, how easy is this to do by public transport?
    Will be travelling on a Sunday and need to be arriving at Airport at 2ish.
    I know there is a train to Dublin, but that would make my journey a lot longer!
    Thanks

25 euro in a taxi from Balbriggan

Bus Eireann 5 euro, check times on www.BusEireann.ie if it doens't stop and you have loads of luggage get off at Keilys and get the Car Park shuttle bus up from the traffic lights at Keilys/Alsaa

33 to Swords and a 16 etc.., to the Airport.

Personally I'd just go with the taxi....

Just as a side note to this, are you actually living in Balbriggan? It would be interesting to know. I find it hard to believe the amount of people who do not know how to get from one place to the other, it beggars belief.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Bluetonic wrote:
    33 to Swords
    Doh! Forgot about that. Some operate into the city, I
    Bluetonic wrote:
    a 16 etc.., to the Airport.
    16 operates to Santry, 16A to airport, neither to Swords, so it would have to be a 41 | 41A | 41B | 41C | 230

Advertisement