Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I am really sorry but I saw this drawing on a desk in college of a man with a penis for his arm and it looked hilarious. As for the whole duck and boot thing...these are personal jokes extended to the boards.ie "community" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

cheesedude wrote:
    I am really sorry but I saw this drawing on a desk in college of a man with a penis for his arm and it looked hilarious. As for the whole duck and boot thing...these are personal jokes extended to the boards.ie "community" :D

am.. lemme see.. NO!!! glad u like it though
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

No chance someone could do a sig for me no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

blondie83 wrote:
    Hey will someone try and do one for me? I've never gotten the hang of photoshop myself :( . Something oriental/Japanesey/martial artsy would be cool - thanks!

anyone, anyone at all? I need some colour in my sig! Plus I'm starting to feel that my "natural blonde" comment I have at the moment is making ppl think I'm stoopid:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Ok I know I have one already but will someone try their hand at another using the pic included and the word "SNUIP"

Thanking you.

images6iy.jpg

Snuip!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Billy the squid, you are a legend, thanks a lot !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

the por wee curtains feelin weally left out no takers please im feelin soo unloved everyonme who has asked for one has got one cept me n i asked ages ago *sobs uncontrolablly*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Don't feel obliged to take this: I lack both skills and talent.

curtain.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Or this:

curtain2.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease could someone do one for me? all i'm asking is for my name to be put in or u can change it around, it's open for ideas :) (something cute though) :p

thanks

• Advertisement

any takers for the poor little curtain anything with the simpsons or tommy tiernan would be really cool thanx
    AnnetteCurtain.jpg
    right.. well it doesn't have your name in it or anything but I don't think it'd really go!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

ragamuffin.jpg

Ragamuffin2.jpg
    not great... loses effect shrinking it down!! but he's so cute!!!

sharkman
    sharkman.jpg

sharkmansm.jpg

not sure about the colours in this one at all. open to suggestions.

I really like it!!! Colours are nice.. striking.. think it looks better out of the box.. kind of free.. predator:D

blondie87.jpg

too much white space top right, nice space to add in a japanese symbol of somekind i guess. oh and can change colour of belt. :)

blondie83 wrote:
    anyone, anyone at all? I need some colour in my sig! Plus I'm starting to feel that my "natural blonde" comment I have at the moment is making ppl think I'm stoopid:D
    Blondie83.jpg
    ok that's a shot at it.. I dunno the whole oriental / martial arts theme threw me off.. but I think I like it now!

Ok not worry, if anyone could do me a sig that would be great and id really appreciate it!Just something small would be nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

dangerman wrote:
    sharkman
    sharkman.jpg

sharkmansm.jpg

not sure about the colours in this one at all. open to suggestions.
    you never cease to amaze

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    you never cease to amaze

are you coming on to me?

a/s/l ?

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Thanks dangerman and cork girl, they're both great! I'm going to try and fit them both in somehow. Consider yourselves repped with imaginary positive rep! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

How about me?
    The best i came up with years ago in paint was :
    EXPLOSIVE_CF_AVATAR_64X64.JPG
    And it's not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

dangerman wrote:
    blondie87.jpg

You're super, man!

Dont wanna be bumped again!.......Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

bennyx_o wrote:
    Whenever someone has a chance could they make me a sig please? :)
    Likes: Cars, Yamaha R6, Smart Roadster (all I can think of at the moment, will post more later if I get the chance) Not meaning to sound too fussy, but I'd like something thats pretty minimalistic(sp?).

Thanks. :D
    Anyone at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

Trebor wrote:
    maybe a sword with lightning around the blade with the point facing this direction >>>>>

or

an old guy with a long white beard holding a staff with a crystal ball type thing on the top and cool looking energy coming out of it :D that spells my sig!! now that would be cool thanks!!!

please!!! same ideas from ealier but doesnt have to be like this, loooking for something "magical" or swords, colour prefered, but stylish like the others :D thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

dangerman wrote:
    are you coming on to me?

a/s/l ?

;)
    if you're as good in bed as you are with image editing....

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    if you're as good in bed as you are with image editing....

i'll show you my pen tool.

do you look like your avatar? I'm a 30 foot decepticon. would like to meet robot who likes rainy days and movies.

I think I'm going to stop now. This thread gets enough spam with peeps reposting sig requests....

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yeah; to anyone who keeps reposting requests - it is unwise to irritate me.

Hmm, also, better get down to doing some of these myself :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Is there any way you could make a normal green road sign pointing left that says;

This way to the Boards.ie TV awards

If you put the image as a link I'd be truly greatful. ;)

Advertisement