Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

An animated image is an animated image. There is no "not really animated", so don't even go there.

Anyway, you can't do "on rollover" images for boards.ie, and I suspect most bulletin boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

it'd be two seperate images

If one comes after the other, you just defined an animation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I think he just meant beside eachother?

No, he meant a rollover image. As in one image, when you roll your mouse over it it becomes another image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 bawheid

I am after a sig that has the word Bawheid in it, looking for one that is very high tech/modern looking with a mobile phone theme, if possible, could i end up with it in photoshop format so I can change the pic of the mobile phone (if there will be a phone pic) to kep up with the times ?

thanks in advance

some really good sigs been done on this thread, its a credit to you all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 whatsgoin'on

This is the Ultimate Sig Challenge ever.

Can anyone make a sig for someone who thinks he's a genius, but hes not really, is really lazy, loves women and football and is from cavan.

Just to let you that the someone I'm on about might be me but I'm wouldn't want to give any clues away. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Demeant0r wrote:
    Can someone do a sig for me? I would want it to have a evil theme with a picture of a dementor from Harry pothead.
    What about something like this?
    dementor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

demeantor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I did this today quickly for myself, would like some feedback and suggestions
    l
    l
    l
    l
    V

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

What about something like this?
    dementor.jpg
    Oooh I like that.
    sionnach wrote:
    demeantor.jpg
    Oooh looks slightly better, I'll be using it. Thanks both for doing one up! :D

I did this today quickly for myself, would like some feedback and suggestions
    l
    l
    l
    l
    V
    Looks ok, except for the font.
    Looks very pixlated, fix it for get a different font.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Now that they took away my sig because it was too big can someone make me a new one pretty please ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

sig_tusky01.jpg

Fight the power ;-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I would appreciate a decent sig, and also the knowledge of how to upload it.... i'm not great at the ould photoshoppage! Cheers to any who do me the honour!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

give ideas on what you'd like.. makes it a little easier!

also, while i'm here, i would really appreciate someone photoshopping two images together for me, namely a pic of myself with a pic of my gf, because we have no pics together! i'm not too bothered but i know she would really like it, i dont know how compatible the pics will be or how easy or otherwise it would be but if anyone wants to try please pm me cos i dont want the pics posted or anything, though the one of me already is but i dont want a pic of my gf circulating the net, so i'm being very trusting that anyone who wants to try will respect that! Cheers again! :D

Cork_girl wrote:
    give ideas on what you'd like.. makes it a little easier!

well i do like a good anime or manga style picture, but i also like to see people's own artistic impression shine through so its open to interpretation!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

also, while i'm here, i would really appreciate someone photoshopping two images together for me, namely a pic of myself with a pic of my gf, because we have no pics together! i'm not too bothered but i know she would really like it, i dont know how compatible the pics will be or how easy or otherwise it would be but if anyone wants to try please pm me cos i dont want the pics posted or anything, though the one of me already is but i dont want a pic of my gf circulating the net, so i'm being very trusting that anyone who wants to try will respect that! Cheers again! :D
    PIX.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Haha, yeah, I'm sure she's your girlfriend and not someone you're stalking :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

much grattitude to anybody that creates a #pimpdaddy sig. (except for steveland... he sucks)

i'll leave the design to you guys (although i am rather fond of the white text over a black background)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

stevesig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

oh oh do me, do me!!
    its Bánbutcher stupid boards wouldnt let me put in the fodda when i signeg up!! i only found this section yesterday and i like it already!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

LoBo wrote:
    sig_tusky01.jpg

Fight the power ;-D
    That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Still laughing at it. Hope you don't mind if I use it as my sig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cremmer

Hi,

Long time lurker, second time poster.

I'd also love a sig but have no photoshopping skills whatsoever.

I'd like something understated. I like movies and uh...other stuff. I'll take anything! :)

Thanks

Cian

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Alrite folks, ColHol will give you the finger no more! Yeah im looking for a sig, pretty much anything would do, Ya can check out my profile i guess for ideas, i dunno, use your imagination, no rush on it either. Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

jor el wrote:
    That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Still laughing at it. Hope you don't mind if I use it as my sig?
    Sound :)

Can't believe Plastic Scouser didn't go for my 'jesus action figure with scouser hair' from near the start of this thread though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Please if anyone has the time could they create a sig. because i'm not to fond of my current one.

I would like: Matthewthebig,
    Misfits/Samahin or Danzig paraphenalia,
    And a strong radioactive green.

I know that sounds like my current one. but i would like a more stylish one

Thank you kindly. If you don't have time just pm me.

Advertisement