Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

hey guys can i ave sum tin wit a heartagram + little-metal-chick wrote in it r sum tin c wat u can do. thanx lol lou
    louisegardiner8ly.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

BingoBongo wrote:
    I love your work anything that relates to my name. Possibly something with drums or those skittles jugulars use :)

BingoBongo
    bingobongo6ft.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

cheers tba

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Cool, thanks Reactor, not to many sigs like that around.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭neoB

Absolutely ****ing brilliant :D Thanks Loads tba :D *LICK*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Barbieliveshere

can i have a sig pleez. sumtin to do wit barbies an link my nickname with it + i love d colour pink. thanx lots love barbie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

who's up for a challenge?
    how about a sig that suits my handle - hefty_langer... ye have free reign!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

who's up for a challenge?
    how about a sig that suits my handle - hefty_langer... ye have free reign!!
    Heh heh :D

hl8db.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Sweet! Never knew this thread existed, and i've been looking for a sig for AGES!!!

Would somebody mind doing me up a cool sig? Something to do with Either: Nick (my name), DubGuy (we'll leave out the 22 ;)), and maybe a bit of Rugby or Drink thrown in!!? The funnier/cooler the better :D
    Some messed up combo of that would be cool :) Cheers lads, i'll be the proud wearer of your sig design :D

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

very good :)
    NotMe wrote:
    Heh heh :D

hl8db.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

Who wants to try one for me?

Gotta have a guitar (pref. Gibson SG or Fender Telecaster) and maybe something to do with Carlsberg and/or Jack Daniels or something engineery like gears or a V10 F1 engine. That's surely way too much together but some combination of anything above would be good, as long as there's a guitar involved its all good.

Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Here, I tried to combine the three things you wanted and came out with this mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

Thanks man, thats pretty cool!

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    Hey all, your stuff is brilliant. I'd love something a little Invader Zimtastic if any of you are interested? kind of like this only not so crap.
    jrshabadu2lo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

tba you're the best. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Shrimp wrote:
    Anyone else want a sig?

Hey do me one if you can :)

Mine sucks!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

something quick:

fusion251_sig.png

CuLT wrote:
    something quick:

fusion251_sig.png

Very cool

:cool:

CuLT wrote:
    something quick:

fusion251_sig.png
    nice one

thanks!

Been a while since I've done anything other than gape at the sigs you and the other lads/girls have been making for people :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

CuLT wrote:
    something quick:

fusion251_sig.png

By the way how did you get that glowing effect?

Fusion251 wrote:
    By the way how did you get that glowing effect?
    It's from one of thousands of images I've collected from the web over the years; that one was done by the starfield artist Greg Martin, who's work is simply awe-inspiring.

To do a similar effect myself, I'd be starting off with a reasonably matt sploge of colour, then using the "lighten" brush and warp brush very carefully (Paint Shop Pro 9).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bimmu

I'd like to also request a sig. I kind of have a general idea of what I'd like it to look like. Imma huga old school Mafia fan, so i was wondering if for the background of the sig you could have the family charts of the five New York Crime Families side by side. (Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Lucchese, Genovese)

I have the charts here:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/bimmu/Family%20Chart/ff_1.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/bimmu/Family%20Chart/88_1.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/bimmu/Family%20Chart/55_1.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/bimmu/Family%20Chart/9c_1.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/bimmu/Family%20Chart/0b_1.jpg

Then if you could write my username Bimmu with The Godfather font found here: http://www.fontfinder.ws/7142/The-Godfather.html and if you could have that little puppet string beside my name, that'd be cool.

Also, if you could have the words "Tradition" "Honor" and "Respect" floating around somewhere in the sig in a fancy handwritten looking font.

Finally, a few bullets holes going across to make it look like a driveby shooting and a blood splat in the corner.

Phew, kinda a big request, hopefully someone can pull it off. Size for the sig around 500x219 would be awesome. I wanna be able to atleast read the Family names in the background.

Thanks,
    bimmu

You know the maximum size allowed is 300x125.(assuming you're going to use it as your sig)

NotMe wrote:
    You know the maximum size allowed is 300x125.(assuming you're going to use it as your sig)

I was gonna use it on another board as well, where I can have big sigs.

Well I gave it a go. Hasn't got everything you want and you can't read the family names but hey. :p

bimmu4td.jpg

bimmu24lt.jpg

That's pretty good, think I'll use the small one for here.

Any chance someone could make a different version of a big one?? I really wanna be able to read the Family names if possible, maybe if the charts were used as a wallpaper, then it would be more visible.

thanks,
    bimmu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Barbieliveshere

Ya all have da skills so can i have a sig pleez. sumtin to do wit barbies an link my nickname with it . thanx lots in advance love barbie :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

merctilt.gif

Advertisement