Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

plastic1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    plastic1.jpg
    lol.......

:D:D:D:D

tba wrote:
    although

plasticscouser1ml.jpg
    hehehe

sadly she is not a big football fan.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Hello lovely people! As you may know, I am part of the collective known as SIGPO. I really admire all your lovely work, see below for another fine tba creation. I also really despise obnoxious, massive sigs.

Meself & mycroft were wondering if someone could make a nice SIGPO badge for our sigs. Mebbe like a dragnet thing, with 'SIGPO: to enforce and opress' written on it or summit. It would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Shabadu wrote:
    Hello lovely people! As you may know, I am part of the collective known as SIGPO. I really admire all your lovely work, see below for another fine tba creation. I also really despise obnoxious, massive sigs.

Meself & mycroft were wondering if someone could make a nice SIGPO badge for our sigs. Mebbe like a dragnet thing, with 'SIGPO: to enforce and opress' written on it or summit. It would be greatly appreciated.
    sigpo5jt.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Way to totally ROB my idea from eons ago! Before you were but a twinkle in boards.ie eye. Do a search for smat and see :)

sigmuppet1.jpg

Ah the old days - me, STaN, Thanx 4 the Fish, Carb1ne, Ryu something something.

SMAT... I like that....I like that alot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

KittyKat wrote:
    Cool i love that picture! ;) Thanks tba! Anyhow i'm gona put the two pics in my sig. Thanks to CorkGirl too. :);)

Damn it i couldnt use two pics in my sig. So i had to pick one. :( Thanks anyway! :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

tba's is much nicer!! 2 is too many anyway.. you'll have the sig police after you!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Cork_girl wrote:
    you'll have the sig police after you!!! :D

they scare me......

• Advertisement

Yo tba- that's well cool- however could you possibly make it all one word in Capitals so we can mock the muppet who used it as an insult for all time or until the buzz wears off?

Check out Isabelle's posts in sig rules in newbie/FAQ if you wanna see what I'm talking aboot.

Also- could you wrangle it so you could put it on an image of my present sig for me? I'm quite crap at these things as you have seen from my previous sig attempt.
    Mebbe underneath the Magic Goblin Babies speech bubble? Payment will be dealt out in pintage at next boardsie thing.

OoHH i can't wait to add a SigPo button to my sig.... :)

RuggieBear wrote:
    OoHH i can't wait to add a SigPo button to my sig.... :)
    Ruggie, where'll it go on yours?! There's no room left, surely. I would get a PTH on mine, but I don't think it'll fit...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ah go on, someone do one for me please? All I want is my name and "Don't Panic" in it. I'd have a bash myself but I have the artistic talent of an 80-year old with Parkinson's and cataracts. Pretty please?

Shabadu wrote:
    Ruggie, where'll it go on yours?! There's no room left, surely. I would get a PTH on mine, but I don't think it'll fit...

You can shrink them to fit...but tbh my sig is getting a bit cramped and is worse off for it.

I use my sig as a short cut to forums

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

I have a request for ye.

Could someone change the size of this pic to 50 pixels x 50 pixels please.

Should be an easy one but I cant do it in Paintshop Pro for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

pacman.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    pacman.jpg

NNice one Reactor. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Cork_girl wrote:
    tba's is much nicer!! 2 is too many anyway.. you'll have the sig police after you!!! :D
    ScaryKitty2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but CuLT if you feel it needs one fire ahead and split this off.

I'm looking for a particular sig that was in existance on boards around this time last year. I have been unable to locate it and my usual "sources" haven't been able to help either.

The sig in question was quite controversial at the time so I'm not sure if anyone still has it, and I can't for the life of me remember who created it.

Anywho, I'm looking for the sig with the swastika and the caption "ecksor, dancing his way to fascism" (this is from memory so may not be the exact phrase).

If anyone has it, or knows who created it could you PM it to me.

I'd be much obliged :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

hi is there any chance someone could do a sig for me?
    something with a ghost in it, or nintendo related would be nice
    (i'm thinking of boo from mario but i'm open to suggestions! :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Amz wrote:
    or knows who created it could

*cough* *cough*

i'll rummage around in my legendary sig folder now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

I'd like a sig, if anyone has some time to spare. (NotMe, you do very good ones.... :D )

I use a picture of Taz as my avatar on other sites (see my Audioscrobbler link), so maybe something using that. (Not necessarily though)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

sionnach wrote:
    *cough* *cough*

i'll rummage around in my legendary sig folder now ;)
    Thanks hon' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

can i have a sig please...

thanks in advance.

SW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

heres one wizzard if your still interested ...
    wizzard.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

plazzTT wrote:
    I'd like a sig, if anyone has some time to spare. (NotMe, you do very good ones.... :D )

I use a picture of Taz as my avatar on other sites (see my Audioscrobbler link), so maybe something using that. (Not necessarily though)
    Here's a couple on the Taz theme:

plazztt2rb.jpg

plazztt28cg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭little_metal_chick

hey dudes any one of yes put up the task of makeing me a new sig sometheing with a tribal and www.teenireland.com in it. it would look deadly. if any of yous are up for the hard work.

lou

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

PBF020BCPenguinEnemy.jpg
    could anyone shrink this down for me please.

Thanks in advance.

found a prog on a college comp. sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

here writing might be a bit clearer

edit:// well a little anyway

Advertisement