Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I kinda got a bit carried away with stuff and other things :rolleyes:
    But heres what I got ....
    TAR.png
    Did you mean the word Tar or the black stuff??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

hey dude you own,i was messing around but the word tar ya :)
    thanks a load!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i must learn photoshop seems pretty cool and then i will make a Tar.Aldarion cool writing thing like that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lou*

can i have something like flames with funky graffiti writeing saying LOU.

this ks11b.jpg

and thous flames 112209.jpg
    maby more flames!! :D

lou xx thanx guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Sorry to bother , but if someone didnt mind makin a sig with chubb76 on it would be greatly appreciated..

tanx chubb76

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Hi De ho artistic people :D

Any chance you could do one with my name on it? I don't really have a preference what the pic is tbh, maybe just some cool kinda symbol or something?
    I'm pretty easily pleased!!

Thanks!

D...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 the_1_and_only

i took a pic of sum art i did put it in photoshop modifyd it a bit but i dont kno how to do cool effxs on picture text if any1 can make this rele cool itl be greatly appriciated i need this by 2nite plzz help

000_1400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

There hasn't been any requests in a while so I was wonderin' would anyone be kind enough to create a sig for me?

Something to do with eh...space and maybe...let me think for a sec...oh yeah coyotes. If one could manage to add a Liverpool FC type logo to it also I'd be eternally grateful. Cheers. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

cork%20city%20of%20culture.jpg

Anyone wanna try block out the Cork capital Culture etc, and put a 'gimmick' logo on the foreground of the flames?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Wow, this thread just passed 1000 posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Spotted a link to this thread in CuLT's sig... I always wondered where all the arty high-grade sigs come from!

(Is that enough flattery to ask if anyone has any ideas for me? If not, I can try something a little more brown-nosed??? :p )

Cheers,
    Gadget

• Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Lou*: I couldn't find a font like that, so I chose one from this site - if you see a font there you'd prefer, let me know.

lou.jpg

gimmick: Is this along the lines of what you meant?

gimmick.jpg

Inspector Gadget: I found this through Google, and removed the white background - if you'd like something different, give more details :)

inspectorgadget.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Hi there RobertFoster:

Looks nice (have seen it before, I have to admit) but (and I hope this doesn't sound demanding/pretentious/stupid of me) I was curious to see what flashes of inspiration (or otherwise) those amongst us with a persuasion towards graphic design/arty stuff (i.e. the opposite of me) might come up with...

I wonder what that font is?

Cheers,
    Gadget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lou*

Lou*: I couldn't find a font like that, so I chose one from this site - if you see a font there you'd prefer, let me know.

lou.jpg
    could you make it Degrassi?? that would be cool! Thank you very much

Lou xx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

lou2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

gimmick: Is this along the lines of what you meant?

gimmick.jpg

Yup. Looks good. Thats Robert.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

can someone do me a better sig with elisha and my handle, im fed up of my crap attempt

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Sparky_S wrote:
    can someone do me a better sig with elisha and my handle, im fed up of my crap attempt
    Here's a quick effort:

sparky_sig.gif

thanks cult for that, im going to use it, but i hope the sigpo dont be after me again, cheers.

Oh, shoot, forgot it was 125 pixels. Ah well, I can try lower lovely elishas legs if needs be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Cloud says he wasn't too bothered by going slightly outside the rules. I think the main problem people had with Sparky's sig was the masses of writing along with a big picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Shabadu wrote:
    Cloud says he wasn't too bothered by going slightly outside the rules. I think the main problem people had with Sparky's sig was the masses of writing along with a big picture.
    i'll second that....i think that new sig is pretty funky.

well AMZ wasnt too empressed with any of my first sigs, although a nicly worded letter of apology lightened her up.

So you like the new sig, well thats all that matters aslong as your all happy, then im happy.

Thanks again for the sig cult, i owe ya one,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

I don't think any of the male members of Sigpo will dislike your sig. naughty.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Or ladies. zebra33.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Would anyone be able to make me a sig involving Bender from Futurama?

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    Would anyone be able to make me a sig involving Bender from Futurama?

doing things we all wish we could be doing? a good bit of smileysex.gif

to elisha i mean

Sig requests, now with Sticky action! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Can I have a funky orange and black and chrome sig with all the bells and whistles?Pleeeease? *Puppy Dog Eyes*

Something along the lines of the attachemt's mayb? Except A sig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Can someone make one with chubb76 anything if your not too busy

Advertisement