Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

Any chance of a cool sig ...something to do with modding or overclocking ...Thanks lads

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i love the waythe hoff pic and hoffsegen logo are placed for some reason..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ou ya thats very cool fuzzy!I like that!
    Think I`ll use that , thanx a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Hows that? Because TBH, im not much of a photoshop head, but I do know that putting a few sentances of legible text in the image will bump up the size, and this violate the 'sig rules'.

well you still have 25pixels or so wrt the height limit so maybe the text could be incorporated into the image at the bottom

Still that's a kick ass sig now.....very cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Note that I even made the picture clickable to bring you to that offsegen page.
    *Fuzzy: Jesus, I truly am sorry for these David Hasslehoff-related transgressions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

i love the waythe hoff pic and hoffsegen logo are placed for some reason..

Coz it looks official... that the hoff is coming!!! YAY!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

uzzy make me a sig with avril lavigne,use your judgement on how you think i would klike it ^^

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Merged with sig requests...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 djblueice

Hi, I'm a DJ and I was woundering if you could make me a sig, with the main color in it being Blue, with a Dimond in it and with the name, "DJ Blue Ice"...Thanx a bunch, and can that come with a Avater too?...THANX :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Check the attachment DJBlueIce but as for avators , you need to be a paying subscriber to have a custum one on this site.

• Advertisement

Got one for dubdvd but it isnt really computer ralated , and the origional image quality wasn't great so it didn't turn too well. And certain bears might also object to it so I duno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

djblueice wrote:
    Hi, I'm a DJ and I was woundering if you could make me a sig, with the main color in it being Blue, with a Dimond in it and with the name, "DJ Blue Ice"...Thanx a bunch, and can that come with a Avater too?...THANX :cool:

Can't be arsed drawing a diamond so I used something from google.

Got one for dubdvd but it isnt really computer ralated , and the origional image quality wasn't great so it didn't turn too well. And certain bears might also object to it so I duno.
    that's pretty cool.

I like that a lot...pity about the dimensions though

If you flip it sideways it fits perfect in the rules. But still , duno even know if DubDvd will want it or not.

Citizen I love it!!

You know how to put it into your sig?

From the drop down menus at the top go boards.ie>user settings>edit signature.

Then copy and paste in this

[**IMG]http://members.boards.ie/citizen_erased/blueice.png[/IMG]

only without the two ** .

Yeah ik that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Anybody feel like doing a sig for me,

Something with Diamonds, Ladies, and Pimp hats ;) should be a interesting mix.

Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

Hey Guys..

I would love a sig with something related to the Dr. Strangelove Kubrick Movie with Sellars...

Also if you can incorporate the board@work in someway that would be cool.. :)

I will leave it up to you extremely creative guys ..

Cheers

• Advertisement

Bit lacking on the creativity...I wanted to do something with the guy riding the bomb but the sig restrictions leave it too small.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

thanks man much appreciated..

Board

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Hey guys. Don't suppose anybody would be willing to make a sig for me because unfortunately my artistic talent goes as far as being able to write "Lemonade" in cute lettering for my cousins Lemonade stand :(

I suppose anything that you would associate with my username, violence or a character who looks "dangerous" and the such would be a suitable theme to go for.

Much appreciated,
    Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Could you do one for me. I'm not too picky but make it a pictorial representation of my username without including my actual username. So a hawk made of Ice, or an eagle flying over a snowcapped mountain or anything like that.
    Let your imaginations run wild

Hows this murderer ?

Hows this murderer ?

That's really cool C_E but its way to big data size wise... (as is your sig :) ). Trust me, when you are on 56k dial up like mea at the moment you really do notice it.

Im actually on a 56k myself too , permanently. Ill see what I can do...

_edit_ Bloody PNGs are to blame, smaller version attached

Im actually on a 56k myself to , permanently. Ill see what I can do...

they are grand once they are cached but tis a bitch when they are new. :D Would jpeging it really reduce the quality?

Edit: thought it might be those png files

Hmm , I cant seem to downsize my sig very much at all?!?
    I might just switch back to an older one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

That really is fantastic C_E. Was hoping you'd be the one who'd do my sig as I've been VERY impressed with your work!

Advertisement