Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

sin_city_front_cover.jpg Oh and could someone just modify this one so it says Sweet City again. I just need it for another forum please. Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Cool i never new there was something like this.Does anyone wanna make me one?Nothing mad or anything.I like phones if thats any good?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Barrie wrote:
    Cool i never new there was something like this.Does anyone wanna make me one?Nothing mad or anything.I like phones if thats any good?

Cheers

barrie5hn.jpg

Sweet; sorry mate, altering that pic is a lot like hard work...alteration isn't my strong point, I prefer a blank white sheet to start with...

anyone wanna try me ... (i.e. make me a sig)

...and since this guy's been about longer than both me and everyone else in the queue ahead of him:

tool7bj.jpg

Sorely lacking direction until I clicked a link in your sig...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Thats like brialliant.Cool :cool: cheers for that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

Somebody please make me one PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!

I like cars a lot and i'm always on the motors forum.

if anyone can make me one that'd be very cool :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

I know this might not be the right thread (thought there was a photoshopforum around here somewhere) but if anybody can put a manu shirt on rooney in this pic, would appreciate it.
    rooneysherek2.jpg

or a start from scratch would be good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

cheers Wertz, took me a second to see where you got your inspiration from... ale done.

/wanders off to install sig

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

my sig is all over the place and im looking to tidy it up if someone could help me do it please now i want to add [url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/[/url] eh id like to make it smaller and longer and also add all the links i have in my sig as seen below and tidy it up can someone help me out please , i have zero skills when it comes to editing or photoshop etc

edit problem fixed actually if someone could just take maybe the head out of that and add it to me sig rather then the whole lot

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Sarge, that links to a thread in AfterHours, not the picture.

I'd slap you, but this isn't mIRC.
    **** it, I'll slap you alyway.

* S L A P *

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

fixed and edited now silly me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Have the sigs been turned off while the boards main server is down?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

No, but the members webspace is down, and so any sig hosted there won't show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Ah, didn't know that. Well that makes more sence :D cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

How long is it down for?

imageshack.us is free and has pretty good bandwidth allowance (max file size 1024kb)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Wertz wrote:
    imageshack.us is free and has pretty good bandwidth allowance (max file size 1024kb)
    The man speaks truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

oeNeo is currently languishing in prison and we must act swiftly to effect his release.

What I am in need of is a sig image which effectively gets the message across that we want oeNeo out of prison, and returned to freedom.

Since oeneo's avatar is very distinctive I was thinking that using it somewhere on the image would be a good idea. The (near) symmetry of his name should be nice to work with too.

I look forward to your help, and thank you in advance.

Baz_

Considering how long it took to do this, the way I had in mind, they better damn well free him.

oeneo0fo.png

^edited for SigPo

To others in line I'll have a go later. The only reason I did this was cos there was a solid idea to work with...

Wertz wrote:
    Some great work
    Thats great Wertz, the only thing is that it's too big for the sig image rules :/

Everyone trying to free oeneo would end up getting banned :)

Any chance you could reduce the height, I'd try, but I reckon I would just distort it.

Again thanks a lot, looks great.

• Advertisement

PlayaFlow wrote:
    Somebody please make me one PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!

I like cars a lot and i'm always on the motors forum.

if anyone can make me one that'd be very cool :D

playa3ch.jpg

BTW to anyone I post a pic for, feel free to use the original hosting...I just randomly upload it and I have no access to screw around with it later even if I wanted to...

Baz_ wrote:
    Thats great Wertz, the only thing is that it's too big for the sig image rules :/

Everyone trying to free oeneo would end up getting banned :)

Any chance you could reduce the height, I'd try, but I reckon I would just distort it.

Again thanks a lot, looks great.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3400155&postcount=1160

legend wertz legend!

I <3 Wertz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Just wondering if anyone could make me a sig,my photoshop skills are quite limited.My interests are the band the shins.

Thanks.

Franky Boy wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone could make me a sig,my photoshop skills are quite limited.My interests are the band the shins.

Thanks.

I know f*ck all about the Shins , but this seemed apt...

shins0ja.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Thanks very much.Indeed it seems quite random but I must admit I really like it.Thanks again.

Franky Boy wrote:
    Thanks very much.Indeed it seems quite random but I must admit I really like it.Thanks again.

shins_all.jpg

Original pic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Would there be a chance of someone making a Sig for me?
    It could have the text 'KeRbDoG' in it, maybe to include a paw print or something? Some pitcures of the text of "KeRbDoG" on www.kerbdog.com

Many thanks to whoever tries!
    KeRbDoG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

[php]?action=view&current=boardssig.jpg[/php]

• Advertisement

#Elites wrote:
    i have this pic

http://photobucket.com/albums/v198/SMS2004/?action=view&current=boardssig.jpg

want to put it as my sig. but how, i duno the tags!
    See here for signature rules, your image breaks all of them...

See here for instructions on how to use the vb tags...

and here as you obviously need to.

Advertisement