Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Its Dr. Hobo from VG cats

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tba wrote:
    taraldarion9lb.gif
    smashy8fg.gif
    Thanks man!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Anybody interested in doing something like a monthly themed sig change?

ie, we all design a sig for ourselves (and/or others) in such a way as to have a running theme throughout. Could be LOTR one month, webcomics the next, that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Many thanks tba. I love it.

I like that idea, maybe with a little logo/pisece in the corner for easy recognition

Start a thread!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Any chance of a sig, maybe something to do with final fantasy or nintendo whatever you choose. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

CuLT wrote:

ie, we all design a sig for ourselves (and/or others) in such a way as to have a running theme throughout. Could be LOTR one month, webcomics the next, that sort of thing.
    Capital idea, anything in mind for the remainder of this month? (Reminds me of SA)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Help!

After over a year, SIGPO have finally decided my sig is '2big' and I'm still desperately in love with the work of Citizen Erased, so can anyone help with the resizing of my sig?

Main Offender

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Here it is as a JPEG.. same size in terms of dimensions (263 X 103) and just under 20K (the SIGPO constraint as the original was over 25K)

silfiscopy2ej.jpg

Hope this'll do!

Silverfish wrote:
    Help!

After over a year, SIGPO have finally decided my sig is '2big' and I'm still desperately in love with the work of Citizen Erased, so can anyone help with the resizing of my sig?

Main Offender
    Just changed it to a .gif and brought the filesize to about 16k

silfiscopy.gif

Oh and kyp_durron...
    kypp.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You're all heroes among men.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I like kyp_durron's oh and ace quote in your sig rhyme. :)

The image is from a massive Advent Children picture i found (over 3000 pixels high) and the quote is from here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

CuLT wrote:

That's an excellent idea.

Unfortunately I'm rubbish at designing these things, so somebody would have to do mine each month as well as their own!:D

Sounds wicked to me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Nice one Rhyme, couldn't have hoped for better, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Aloha,

Any chance some of your fine people could create a snazzy sig that peeps would use as a sig to entice visitors to the new HTPC \ Media centre forum ?

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Could I please have one?

Something to do with Drums maybe. I am a drummer.

Colours - Black (Fave Colour)

I would like it the same size as smashey's.

Thanks, Timans

PS, Name on it would be good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Yeah i wouldn't half mind a new sig

small one though

about Tar's size

wha?

go wild with what you put on it

matthew1yu.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Could someone craft me a fine sig, the delightfully madder the better. Possibly something involving a Gnome playing a lyre?

I give my supremest thanks in advance to all who make the attempt.

Adieu.

[EDIT: A dwarf and a starling would actually be better]

• Advertisement

timans8ty.gif

thegnome2hp.gif

Delicious. Many thanks, I shall name my childers Titiana, Bassanio and Antonio, all iin your honour!

excellentay, I can have a go at the dwarf and the starling tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

thanks teebs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Ah, Thanks TBA, I love it. ;)

tba wrote:
    excellentay, I can have a go at the dwarf and the starling tomorrow

Splendid, if you work in the words "Pay them no heed..." I'd be over the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Anyone fancy doing a new one for me?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Hi, I'd realy like a sig for my website, its a gaa website and the domain is www.wexfordsupporters.com . I'd like the sig to be very similar to this one, http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/mayofan/newlogo6.jpg, just obviously not with the mayofans.com and the mayo supporters in the background. I'd like to have Wexford fans as my background aswell but I can't find any pics of wexford fans(so if you find one will you put it as my sig background) so I'll have to make do with having players as the background, so will someone please make me a sig with tis picture, http://kilkenny.gaa.ie/2003/leinsterf/wex.jpg, as my background and then wexfordsupporters.com over that pic in a similar style to the amyo one I mentioned at the start of this post. Thanks very much lads.

• Advertisement

Does any body else hate those stupid ucking toolbar things? 'I watch gay show'
    I support stupid team'.

guinness2.gif

Anybody feel like making up one that says, retard toolbar user or somesuch quip?
    :)

Advertisement