Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

tba wrote:
    hearttq1.jpg

I'm not sure exactly what you want but I kinda like this, I can add tbh if wanted. If you have anything in paticular you would like just holler dawg.

thats amazing!! thanks tba. I'm not sure it's going to be called "Living With" tho - it looks like it'll be "The Long-Term Illness" forum, or "The illness forum" - do you think there is anything you can do with that to make it seem less grim? Although I really appreciate the work you've done with that one, don't go to any trouble. Much appreciated tba, thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I still have it in .xcf format so I can change it very easily, tell me what you would like it to be and it shall be done, the font can be changed to... hell I can change the colour of the heart if need be, its all good. I reckon we should wait till the forum has an offical name then I can use that. I could always but "Got Diabetes?" on it if you want..

A paradoy of the got milk thing might be funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

tba wrote:
    I still have it in .xcf format so I can change it very easily, tell me what you would like it to be and it shall be done, the font can be changed to... hell I can change the colour of the heart if need be, its all good. I reckon we should wait till the forum has an offical name then I can use that. I could always but "Got Diabetes?" on it if you want..

A paradoy of the got milk thing might be funny

I was thinking that myself!!

- if it's ok, I'll do that - wait till we get a name and then ping you - thanks again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hey, its an avatar more than a sig I want.
    I would like this,
    308312662a745514043b143012881l.jpg
    64x64.
    When I do it I can't read the writing :(
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

tar you should know that change is not good

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's a short term Christmas change.
    It's quite accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

But how will people know you are a girl?

tarmage.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Any chance of a new one for me?

Interests
    Architecture
    Beer
    Kayaking
    Running
    Classic Rock

Don't have to use all of them (although I'd be interested to see, if anyone could use them all in one sig)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I tried. :)

blisterxx6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭themessiah

any chance of a sig , go wild no restrictions.

Also projectmayhem to you have your sig in a desktop 1920x1200 , as its amazing.

• Advertisement

How about this one, Ted? :) I'll make up a few more later.

messiahad8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Would anyone like to tackle a smallish Viking sig?
    Or maybe even a heroic avatar. Thanks.

But how will people know you are a girl?

tarmage.jpg
    Hmm, how would they indeed, maybe I should just put one in my sig.
    Thanks for your effort, pretty. :D
    Ah, vivi!

Two to choose from Hagar, if you want them smaller then let me know, or not. :)

hagar2wh9.jpg

hagar1my6.jpg

They are brilliant. How did you do it in such a short time?
    Seeing as it's Christmas could you shrink both of them a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭themessiah

yeah cheers ruu , really good work, here ruu do you this professionally or are you available for nixers love to throw some work your way , pm rates maybe.

Hehe, these are very simple. I used to do a bit of web design a few years ago but not anymore. Just been messing around with Photoshop, because I use it for my photos and too much time on my hands. :) Hagar, I'll get to it and repost shortly.

edit: done.

hagar11ga5.jpg

hagar12fp7.jpg

Excellent work Ruu. Thanks again.

You are welcome, glad you like it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Teebs! You freak! Making me post a request here when I asked you in person! (<3 you)

I need something in an amoeba, with clear indication that it is called TarOne.

If you could throw in a lil '<3' I would also be appretiate.

And maybe a penguin. Or a monkey.

Cheerz0rs!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hey.

I seek a new sig! I used to use this one sully2dw.jpg but its not within the file size limitations of Boards Sig Policy. Cba to change it, so I think a new sig is in order :D

I am useless when it comes to suggestions on what to do so let your imagination run riot and see what ya can do for me ^_^ (feel free to add your username to the sig at the bottom to show ya made it for me!)..

Sound out lads! Very much appreciated. Merry Xmas to ye all, and cheers for being such nice people making sigs free of charge for us nice people on boards :D

(N.B - I wont be needing any website name / address within the sig. Thanks!)

My brain is ready to shutdown for the night/morning but feel free to take this one and I'll make a few more when I get up. :)

sully1gb6.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hey Ruu. :D

Thanks for the attempt. I had an awl sleep while you were (for some strange reason) up late at night posting away on boards and attempting to make me a siggy and was thinking to myself "What could I put on the sig...".

tbh, I didnt come up with much after brainstorming. Was thinking of just a simple sig, easy on the eye, with some sort of cartoon on it (like wat was done in my previous siggy). Not to big in size (cause most forums winge about it being "to big". ;\)..

Feck it, im useless. Im trying to be helpful to ya cause its a pain trying to do something for someone with no idea what they want so im trying to give ya some inspiration so u dont hate me ;). Have I helped?! Or did I make it worse? :P Anything I can do in return, as its rare people do freebies?!

Nope its all good anything to go on is cool, I'll work on one and make it smaller. You don't owe me anything, love meshing about with Photoshop and just helping out where I can. :)

edit: see below, these are very simple ones to make.

sully2xq4.jpg

sully3bl2.jpg

Ruu - your da man.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6369/sully2xq4.jpg is lovely. Its so sexual, I want to marry it. :P

Can you just change the colour of the text to something a little less girly colour apperance? (Yes, I am a male if you were mistaken :P). My god thats one hell of a sig :D:D

Sure, see below, take your pick.

sully21dd2.jpg

sully22tb8.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,432 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Can I request something X Files or West Wing related if possible. If I should be more specific let me know.

Thank you muchly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

here's a measly attempt by me, my first sig attempt so plz dont kill me :o

The_black_oil_sig_3.jpg

I'll make a couple for you later on, Black Oil, and put them in this post. I much prefer the link in your signature right now though. :)

xfiles1pi1.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality of this one, btw the scanlines are intentional.
    wwing1ux4.jpg

• Advertisement

Hey Ruu your the best! Sound man, iv added it to me siggy!!

Any chance you can make an avatar outta dat? :P

Sound out Ruu, very much appreciated. You got talent, clearly.

Advertisement