Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

They don't call him 'Big Willie' for nothin'...;)

Thanks for the work so far; I'll try and find a better starting image!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I've been looking for a sig and was told to come here. I've tried doing one before, but my attempts were below par tbh. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. All I'm looking for is my nick, (for bf2) [BTC]yitsack84 incorporated into a bf2 sig of some sort. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

nummnutts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

How are either of these?

253999475609140871512202_Untitled-1.jpg

348134777592144014127797_Untitled-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Both of them are great Ruu, cheers. You've made it very hard to chose now man. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Hey, not strictly a sig, but could someone make up a nice logo for my trophy manager football side?

http://www.trophymanager.com/klubhus.php?showclub=18741

Ruu how about it? :)

something blue and red like the jersey would be nice.

In return I'll do any scouting via tmpro you need done for you, I'm planning on getting it for next season.

• Advertisement

For TM like? See below, I'll make another few tomorrow if you want.

untitled3by3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

haha thats class! Cheers ruu.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Hey all - would anyone be able to do me up something to promote the shiny new Celebrity & Showbiz forum please?

My Photoshop skills are pretty limited, so my attempts at a sig so far have all been dire! It'd be great to get something eye-catching with a couple of celebs in it; no Paris or Nicole please, but maybe someone like Gwen Stefani, Britney (pre-rehab!), Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow or Angelina Jolie? And could there be a link to the forum in the sig?

Thanks a mil in advance to anyone who wants to give it a shot - much appreciated.

See one below, I'll make up some more and add them here as well. :)
    edit: roffle harris, just read no Nicole or Paris..I'll fix it.

celebsv9.jpg

celeb1rc0.jpg

celeb2dl4.jpg

Ruu wrote:
    See one below, I'll make up some more and add them here as well. :)
    edit: roffle harris, just read no Nicole or Paris..I'll fix it.

Aw Ruu, thanks a million, they're all gorgeous. I know I said no Paris, but it looks great. Now I'm not sure which one to pick! Think I'll go with Britney for starters, just in memory of her glory days :D

Thanks dude, much appreciated. And less than an hour after I posted too!

• Advertisement

You're welcome. You could bring them all and stick them into a new thread on your forum, get everyone else who wants to, to use them to promote the forum as well.

Yeah that's a good idea, especially for the first few days of it to get more people to have a look. I'll do that now.

Thanks again Ruu.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I must have spent the best part of 2 hours last night looking for my old sig request so I could use the sig again, but couldn't find it! I was wondering if anyone could make me a new one? I promise I'll take better care than the last one! Actually, if the original creator has the work handy (a longshot, I know), I'd really appreciate it to be uploaded again because I really did love it!

As for inspiration, I'm currently big into Heroes, as you can probably see so maybe some Hero influence in it and maybe some abstract artwork as well if possible.

Muchly Appreciated,
    Adam

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Hey was wondering if someone could do me a sig for the new south county dublin fourm?

the best i can master is ms Paint!

heres what i have
    southsideal1.jpg

something along those lines, with the name of the fourm and boards.ie logo

thanks!

Joe

Something a tad different.

413736522484306710523085_Untitled-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

'Lo folks,

I'm hoping someone with better shop skills than I can come up with a sig image for the new Aircraft/Aviation forum. A rectangular image 300 x125 or so would be ideal. An image of an A-380, or some other big aircraft landing, with the name of the forum in a nice font would fit the bill nicely.

TIA for any assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

Don't know if this is what you're looking for. Was just messing around in Photoshop.
    Hey i'm new here, whats a SIG???
    See attached file.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Are you serious? I just say what I want and someone much better at design than me comes up with the image?
    Cool...
    I'm looking for a sig to espouse my avatar and all the nasty unwashed smellyness it represents. Think early 1950s overweight private detective who smokes cigars under no smoking signs and has a severe drink problem. You know. Seedy, but not contemporary seedy. Sort of like what would happen if Dick tracy met Albert Einstein via Keith Moon in the middle of an orgy that Anna Nicole Smith was almost certainly at.
    Anyone have any clue what I'm on about?
    Else I'd be happy with just some sort of musty smoke filled bar type image.
    Or the new Warhol. If you are the new Warhol, allow me to promote your art in my sig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

seaner wrote:
    Don't know if this is what you're looking for. Was just messing around in Photoshop.
    Hey i'm new here, whats a SIG???
    See attached file.

Cheers.

That's pretty good. :)

For "Sig", read signature, as in the bit at the bottom of this post. Sig rules here.

Oh, and welcome to Boards.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Hi Guys , Just like RoundyMooney , I'm on the scrounge . I'm looking for a sig for the GPS forum .Hoping some of you guys can come up with some ideas .

Thanks in Advance .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Hi everyone, I'm one of the new mods on the Investment & Markets forum. Unfortunately my skills/knowledge don't extend to anything graphical (unless a t-square and those triangle thingys are involved) so I was wondering if someone would put together a sig or two to help promote the forum?

Many thanks!!

xebec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Hows about...
    imtlxt8.jpgimtrus6.jpg
    imbltf9.jpgimbrzy9.jpg

The writing is a link to your forum. If you want to use this then you'll have to copy and paste the exact contents of the attached text file into your sig (its kinda complicated)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Thanks for that, Ruu made up a few and stuck them in the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Anyone fancy doing an image for the Recording/Mixing/Pro-audio forum? Maybe something with lots of shiny knobs and faders, á la: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/101584/2/istockphoto_101584_audio_equipment_2.jpg

Or, even cooler, loads of patch cords: http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/7291976986464054.JPG?0.6019339706458597

Many thanks!

Here are a few.

297899723373474648162404_audio1.jpg

108148242152327540498113_audio2.jpg

671297325646491549180240_audio3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Bitchin! Thanks Ruu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Our new recording mod cornbb has gone and got himself a shiny new sig. Damn, I have sig envy!! I'd love a slick, cool sig that takes in both the recording and songwriting forums that I mod. Anyone willing?!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ruu; Any chance of updating mine to say "Sully" instead of Sully04? And adding in small "aka Sully04".

Cheers. :D

Here ya go buddy.

738459792163619935403727_sully1.jpg

frob, a few to choose from if you want.

420626462578856919752697_frob1.jpg

040081482223831691598378_frob2.jpg

759401164439749753921298_frob3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thanks a mill Ruu. Appreciated.

Advertisement