Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

anyone fancy doing one for me please

my username maybe with some colours

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Anyone fancy making one for me?

My username and maybe throw in a Waterford United crest with the eircom league logo?

Thanks a million!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

These are quick jobs so not sure if they'll suit, if you want something different post again with a little more detail.
    saibh.jpg

Untitled_6.jpg

wu.jpg

thanks gerky

do you mind me asking what software/package (noob to all of this) do you use

I use a few different pieces of software depending on what I'm doing
    Paint.net is very good for starting its also free, gimp is another good one also free then there adobe products like photoshop but there very expensive and overkill for a lot of stuff.
    After looking at the sigs for you I'm not to happy with them if you give a few more details as to what you want I'll do another one when I've time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

gerky wrote: »
    wu.jpg
    cool, thanks for that. :)

I use a few different pieces of software depending on what I'm doing
    Paint.net is very good for starting its also free, gimp is another good one also free then there adobe products like photoshop but there very expensive and overkill for a lot of stuff.
    After looking at the sigs for you I'm not to happy with them if you give a few more details as to what you want I'll do another one when I've time.

quite happy with the sigs you did thanks. i have downloaded paint.net - give me a year or two and i might do one myself:)

As long as your happy with it, heres a link to tutorials they might help you to get started.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Anyone want to do a sig for Computer/Technology forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

hey guy's, anyone got any spare time to do a sig for me? I'm thinking a small dogs body with a fin and a big sharks head or vise versa, sharks body with a dogs head. Cheers

• Advertisement

irlrobins I couldn't think of a good idea for the forum so I don't think these will be what your looking for.
    ctf.jpg

ctf2.jpg

sharkdawg
    sdw.jpg

sdw.jpg

Cheers man thats awesome, one thing though, could you change the "d" to "D" if its not to much trouble. Thanks again.

Sorry about that hadn't noticed it, here ya go.

sd.jpg

Thats brilliant gerky

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

My hosting for wthax.org is currently on the fritz, files are all still there, they'll be back when it's back up!

(in case people are wondering why half the sigs on boards.ie have disappeared)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Hey, could someone please make me a sig for my site Overheard in the USA maybe using http://howyoudoin.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/800px-usa_flag_mapsvg.png?w=310&h=199 and this http://www.inpop.com/mediakit/_superchick/superchick_megaphone_logo_hi.jpg

Much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

overheard.png?t=1209674735
    That ok? Any suggestions for change and I'll see what I can do... Otherwise, resize at will!

That's brilliant, exactly what I was thinking with the contrast of black and the white man. Is the 'overheard in the' part a bit difficult to make out now that it's resized?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's brilliant, exactly what I was thinking with the contrast of black and the white man. Is the 'overheard in the' part a bit difficult to make out now that it's resized?
    I can read it fine.

Cool, just making sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

I'm feeling kinda left out:(. I haven't got a nice sig! Can someone please make me up one perhaps with something to do with Laois gaa? And my username in it. I'd be ever so grateful:):) Thanks.

I was worried about that alright, I was going to put a white stroke around the text, but trust me, it looks better as is!

And for mr lorweld...
    Untitled-7copy.jpg

Howzat?

Thats perfect doonothing! Thanks so much I'm delighted with it now how do i put it as my sig??

From Miss lorweld:D:D

Hahaha, sorry ms lorweld! Just go to edit signature and paste in [IMG]_http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/surlo_wha/Untitled-7copy.jpg_[/IMG] without the 2 _!

doonothing wrote: »
    I was worried about that alright, I was going to put a white stroke around the text, but trust me, it looks better as is!

Thanks again.
    I used to live in Coolock :)

No probs I'm delighted with me new sig!! It is the right size is it. i'm not very technically minded and don't want the sig police after me!!haha

I'll try again. I think it is a bit too big how do I make it smaller??

Thanks again.
    I used to live in Coolock :)

Ha no way, maybe I've seen you down the Sheaf :p

lorweld, I made it smaller there for ya :)

Should be the right size now.

Thanks again doonothing you're the best!

• Advertisement

Hiya doonothing, would you be able to resize my sig again please if you have the time. I really liked it but it has been removed for been too big(without me being notified btw:rolleyes:) Thanks doonothing

Advertisement