Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Nice one, that'll do nicely for now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

I took another stab at this and I think this turned out a bit better.

emf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Just a heads up... I'm currently moving one of my websites over to new hosting service...

Some of the sigs I've designed in the past for people may be affected. If you have a sig go missing on you then let me know.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

I have now got three forums under my belt and whilst my sig is quaint and rather Windows 95 I wish it to look very snazzy and with it and **** (or whatever you young people are saying these days), so can anyone help?

The only criteria I have is, Must have The Doctor, A Country School, and something not depressing for the State Benefits Forum

thankew

I don't have time at the moment so this isn't much of an upgrade, don't think its even win98:).
    Its three separate images so a link can be added to each.

pb1.jpgpb2.jpgpb3_2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

ah the things i do to avoid doing actual work!
    try this:
    sigdrwho-1.png

Very nice coolcon better than I could of done even if I had the time.

coolcon wrote: »
    ah the things i do to avoid doing actual work!
    try this:
    sigdrwho-1.png

that is great, thanks!! problem is thats one image, I was trying to use them as links to each forum like gerky said

that is great, thanks!! problem is thats one image, I was trying to use them as links to each forum like gerky said

That was an oversight alright and stupidly enough I didn't save an editable version. I just cropped them in photobucket instead so they wont be perfect.
    sigdrwho-1-1-1-2.pngsigdrwho-1-1-1-1.pngsigdrwho-1-1.png
    Anyway use them whatever way you wish :) .

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Would it be possible for somebody to add "Click Here" to the blue space below my name in my sig please? I know it's only a small thing, but I'm not really sure how to go about it and I'd probably screw the whole lot up. If it could be done is the same sort of font as the Don't Panic that would be a bonus, but it's not essential.

Thanks

Zaph

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Zaph wrote: »
    Would it be possible for somebody to add "Click Here" to the blue space below my name in my sig please? I know it's only a small thing, but I'm not really sure how to go about it and I'd probably screw the whole lot up. If it could be done is the same sort of font as the Don't Panic that would be a bonus, but it's not essential.

Thanks

Zaph

Something like that

58847.jpg

forbairt wrote: »
    Something like that

58847.jpg

That's brilliant forbairt, thanks a lot, but could I ask for one small change? Could you move the new text a little to the left so that it's not so close to the red text? Don't worry about it if it's too awkward.

Zaph

was still open so :D

58856.jpg

That's excellent forbairt, thank you very much.

no problem ... all part of the service ... er .. am :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

I can haz plz sig? Sommat with my nick!

Very tempting to do a lolcat sig:)

If you want something different give a little more info.

angus_young.jpg

angus_young2.jpg

I can haz plz sig? Sommat with my nick!
    gerky wrote: »
    Very tempting to do a lolcat sig:)

I couldn't resist ... (though not that funny ... not fully awake yet)

58872.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Cheers! The cat has been adorned and immortalized.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Heya guys.
    I am trying to drum up some support for a classic rock forum here on boards.
    [Please show your support here!.
    I was wondering if you could maybe help me out with a potential sig for this as yet non-existant forum?
    I was having a look and there are a lot of things to play with, iconic classic rock images.
    Jimi hendrix and his flaming guitar, Rory Gallagher's strat, Led Zeppelin logos. I was thinking maybe the classic zeppelin logo or the bands 4 symbols from Led Zepp 4:
    http://www.marmalade-skies.co.uk/zep4ad.jpg

I was also wondering about a tag line. As you can see from my sig my own design skills are... shall we say... limited.
    Can anyone lend a hand?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Its a bit big, havnt time to go resizing it right now, ill do one or two more later
    rockforumba0.png

topnutz wrote: »
    Its a bit big, havnt time to go resizing it right now, ill do one or two more later
    rockforumba0.png

Dude you rule.
    Thanks so much!

should have checked back here before i went making one but I'll post it anyway, funnily enough I used the same hendrix pic as you topnutz!
    classicrocksig-1.jpg

should have checked back here before i went making one but I'll post it anyway, funnily enough I used the same hendrix pic as you topnutz!
    classicrocksig-1.jpg

Thanks guys!
    Kickass!
    Feel free to support the losing cause!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56514634

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

classicrocksig-1.jpg

Its a sweet picture alright, had one of Rory Gallagher too but it was b&w, didnt go well with the Hendrix one.

That was an oversight alright and stupidly enough I didn't save an editable version. I just cropped them in photobucket instead so they wont be perfect.
    sigdrwho-1-1-1-2.pngsigdrwho-1-1-1-1.pngsigdrwho-1-1.png
    Anyway use them whatever way you wish :) .

cool many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I just stumbled onto this thread now, and I was wondering if you good people might do a sig for any of my forums?
    We have a thread open in Economics looking for one, but if anyone has any great ones for my other forums then fire away.

Here's one for dexter.

dex.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

That is excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Folks, I'm not totally sure that this request belongs here so feel free to remove/ignore if that's the case!

I'm not making a sig request - I'm looking for a good header for my blog. I've been trying to make one myself but I'm crap at Photoshop and have only been able to do a rough draft in InDesign. However due to an amusing comedy of errors involving several hours of frustration and my complete crapness with this kind of stuff, I haven't been able to make a jpeg of it and so have had to attach it as a pdf. Don't ask.

Anyway, I was hoping that someone would be able to make something decent for me. Or, alternatively, to somehow fix that thing in the pdf so that it's 760 x 200 pixels, which is the size that's needed for a blog header (the typewriter is one of the first options that comes up in Google Images under 'typewriter', unsurprisingly, and the font is Courier. I was looking for something that looked typerwriter-y).

If anyone wants to have a go, feel free. As you can see, I'm somewhat lacking in the whole imagination area! Basically I'm a freelance journalist and so I'm looking for something with a newspaper or typewriter or something along those lines. Something journalist-y. The text is in the pdf.

So it'd be much appreciated but no hassle if this isn't the right place to ask :)

Advertisement