Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

noblestee wrote: »
    Why?

I think file size has to be less than 20kb, unless this was changed recently and eddieheads are too big pixel wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Cheers Gerky, Quazzie here's another one less than 20Kb in case the sigpo start bustin' balls

71763.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

Hi Everyone

I am wondering if some one could help me with improving a logo / Sig i made a few years back on Fireworks.

http://www.em80.ie/logo.gif

I love the logo as it is, but I want to use it on a design you own t-shirt thin on vistaprint.ie
    They require it to be: 102mm x 102mm 700 x 700 pixels in size.
    When I upload my current image it's quality is very poor.

I would also like to correct or improve the same logo for my boards avatar {current gif attached.} But not sure of the correct size.

My inspiration was the attached .png I created in Fireworks back in 1999 or 2000.

Please let me know if you can help.

Regards,

Eoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hi,guy's.....
    Do you think you could do this for me , and make it small enough to fit into my sig..
    I know it's asking a lot,so I would really appreciate it.
    /please try....:)

I would love a minature of this,
    315iV5CqNIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    Get rid of the chain and have the diamonds this colour.
    With the name of the bar over the glass ,something like this,
    The Hartbreak Hotel:
    Sharpshooters bar and fine foods
    But in a french manuscript ,writing size 10

God bless you,one and all.:D

@Sharpshooter
    The writing is a little different to try and make it easy to read at the small size.
    sssig4.gif
    sssig3.gif
    sssig.gif
    sssig2.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

eoinm1 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone

I am wondering if some one could help me with improving a logo / Sig i made a few years back on Fireworks.

http://www.em80.ie/logo.gif

I love the logo as it is, but I want to use it on a design you own t-shirt thin on vistaprint.ie
    They require it to be: 102mm x 102mm 700 x 700 pixels in size.
    When I upload my current image it's quality is very poor.

I would also like to correct or improve the same logo for my boards avatar {current gif attached.} But not sure of the correct size.

My inspiration was the attached .png I created in Fireworks back in 1999 or 2000.

Please let me know if you can help.

Regards,

Eoin

Do you want the 'em80.ie' text included in the logo? Anyway, Avatars are 64x64px and there's 2 below. T-shirts are 102mmx102mm, few attached also. Let me know and I can edit them

72934.png

72935.png

72936.png

72937.png

72938.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hey,guy's that was quick.:eek:
    Thanks so much,it's exactly what I wanted.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

Wow Stee thank you very much for the hard work.
    Sorry about the delay in my reply I have not been on board much in the last few weeks.

I really like Avatar1 and T-Shirt2 they are almost exactly what I'm looking for.
    One small change which would be nice is the "up hill" line on the foot of the green section looks better as a straight line like so: / than with a hint of a curve.

Once again thank you very much for doing this.

Regards,
    Eoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

How;s it going,

I lack any MS paint or photoshop skills at all so was wondering if someone could help me.

Trying to do a design emulating a coat of arms. Very simple really;
    Hoping to get a white castle tower on a black background. Extremely basic design, I just keep getting the angles wonky and all that stuff.

If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

hmmmm, what do you mean by "castle tower"? Is there something you want in particular, or will any castle do? :)

You also didn't specify if you want it for a sig or no...

I gave it a go anyways, let me know if you want something different/changed and I'll see what I can do

• Advertisement

Dave! wrote: »
    hmmmm, what do you mean by "castle tower"? Is there something you want in particular, or will any castle do? :)

You also didn't specify if you want it for a sig or no...

I gave it a go anyways, let me know if you want something different/changed and I'll see what I can do
    :D

Aw man, that looks amazing, I was planning on something even simpler than that though.

I was thinking of a tower something like this:
    126FinanceBnCOA.jpg

Except with just the tower being plain white and on a black background, if that makes any sense.

It's not really for a sig, I'm trying to get a design done for banner in a game.

I see! I'll mess around with it when I get home, don't have Photoshop on this sh*tty laptop ;)

How's about this?

How's about this?

Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks Dave.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

griffith college forum finally up... looking for some pimpage sig style... anyone wanna lend their creative talents to it?

Kinda plain jane, but here's an effort...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Kinda plain jane, but here's an effort...

lovely job

thanking you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

HI All

wondering if anyone would be interested in making a sig for me.
    I thought my name in the new GAA logo font would be cool but I cant find that font on the internet.

It does not have to be related to Dublin GAA or GAA at all.. anything a bit cool would be very nice

thanks in advance to anyone up for this

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

Yavvy wrote: »
    HI All

wondering if anyone would be interested in making a sig for me.
    I thought my name in the new GAA logo font would be cool but I cant find that font on the internet.

It does not have to be related to Dublin GAA or GAA at all.. anything a bit cool would be very nice

thanks in advance to anyone up for this

Alan

How about this?
    yavvil.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I love it.. i wonder if we could use a fancy font and use light blue ? then it would be super awsome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

I'm not sure if this is the type of thing you were thinking,
    captain_morgan.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

Yavvy wrote: »
    I love it.. i wonder if we could use a fancy font and use light blue ? then it would be super awsome

no problem. I dont have too many fancy fonts and i dont think that gaa font is available so i just drew a similar one.
    EDIT : hang on... mistake
    EDIT again: here we go ... yavvygaa.png
    Don't know if that looks alright or if it looks a it too asian or surfery :D !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Not exactly a sign request, but if somebody was able to, could they perhaps edit this pic:

http://api.ning.com/files/bqAYlt7X3l4hGQqtB4z8y0EmPnl82ek5k-*wsS4Tvt*8eFIjx3oRzCwvSCRW7SVwlR0VlcWyRDVPi-WjZ0tVBzNmYrp2yvD9/RafaelandFabiodaSilva001.jpg

To be in the style of this famous Che Guevara pic:

Che%20Guevara_iconic.png

Perhaps leaving just the suits, hair, eyebrows and other relevant outlines black. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Archimedes wrote: »
    Not exactly a sign request, but if somebody was able to, could they perhaps edit this pic:

http://api.ning.com/files/bqAYlt7X3l4hGQqtB4z8y0EmPnl82ek5k-*wsS4Tvt*8eFIjx3oRzCwvSCRW7SVwlR0VlcWyRDVPi-WjZ0tVBzNmYrp2yvD9/RafaelandFabiodaSilva001.jpg

Perhaps leaving just the suits, hair, eyebrows and other relevant outlines black. Thanks :)

That do ya ?

77760.png

Not trying to step on forbairt's toe's :)
    Here's one done in inkscape,
    raf.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Since we're all having a go :p
    yoke-2.png
    Thought it might be nice to have the United stuff in the background. Nice idea Archimedes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,047 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Stee wrote: »
    Had a quick go... Click here if you wanna see it bigger.

71731.jpg
    Is it a big deal to change this to just Quazzie to represent my name change?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

thing.png

Sorta thing?

Advertisement