Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sig Requests

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 xcrieve

Just looking back through the sigs and found this one:

http://img170.exs.cx/img170/3397/thafitz1nr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

ok, This might be more what you are looking for

navan.png

You'll probably kill me but having been thinking about not asking too much of ye guys, I started to fiddle around myself and came up with this:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

How about this?

navanbanner.jpg

Should look like this when in place (click for full view).

mockup.jpg

Thanks a mill tba for all - I'll try it tomorrow eve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Hey lads.
    I was wondering if you could do me a favour?
    Once the forum in my current sig gets approved/denied, I'd like to promote a thinktank which I am a member of.
    I was wondering if you could make the logo on the right-hand side of this into a signature?

There are a few more photos on the Facebook page if you need a different image - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57455140858&ref=ts#/group.php?gid=57455140858&ref=ts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

@The_Minister Do you just want a small copy of the logo without any alternations or do you want a sig with the logo being only part of it?

gerky wrote: »
    @The_Minister Do you just want a small copy of the logo without any alternations or do you want a sig with the logo being only part of it?

Just the logo would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Here you go, two options.
    lib.gif
    lib2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

hey all

I have a sig request for anyone whose interested.

Looking for something to help promote the boards.ie gardening forum. I have nothing specific in mind. The forum caters to all types of gardens, from flowers to fruit and veggies. Something bright breezy and eyecathching would be great. Other than that I'll let the creative minds in here do what they can?

all help greatly appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

hey all

I have a sig request for anyone whose interested.

Looking for something to help promote the boards.ie gardening forum. I have nothing specific in mind. The forum caters to all types of gardens, from flowers to fruit and veggies. Something bright breezy and eyecathching would be great. Other than that I'll let the creative minds in here do what they can?

all help greatly appreciated!

Give it a shot now, check back in a while :)

Damn, not turning out how I'd planned...:o

Threw out the old idea, tried a new one, still not happy. I really gotta stop letting myself get out of practice.

gardening_sig1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'll give it a shot in the morrow Bullet, take a break :p

Hows about this, Mystic Monkey?

83394.jpg

And the picture was taken by none other than the Gardening moderator Cabaal!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60797877&postcount=2

If you want a different font or something let me know, I was gonna go for something a bit more 'delicate', but I think that one looks good with the glow.

thatd great Dave, thanks a mill

No bother, the invoice is on it's way :)

can i pay it in carrots and potatoes

No, you need to start growing hamburgers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Hey guys,

I've been asked to do a myspace for my girlfriends acting troop because they're bringing a show to the Edinburgh fringe. I know it's not really a sig so if you can't help it's no probs. I just need a backround, they're called sink or swim productions and use a guinea pig as they're mascot.

I was wondering would it be possible for someone to put together a backround image of a dripping wet cartoony type guinea pig against a plain black backround?

I've trawled the net for something similar but have come up with nowt. I'll make sure to credit the designer on the page and the show programs. If you guys could help out it'd be great but if not no worries. They're all struggling actors trying to get their faces out there and they're not making a bean out of the show (It's already cost them 8000 just to bring the show to Edinburgh which they've raised through car boot sales/bake sales/family and....boyfriends :pac:). Any help would be much appreciated.

-Funk

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Dave! wrote: »
    Hows about this, Mystic Monkey?

83394.jpg

And the picture was taken by none other than the Gardening moderator Cabaal!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60797877&postcount=2

If you want a different font or something let me know, I was gonna go for something a bit more 'delicate', but I think that one looks good with the glow.

Saw the sig the other day,
    Its funny how photos get around :D

It's a lovely pic ;) I lurk around the Photography forum, so figured I'd find something appropriate in there for the sig!

Anybody else looking for a sig ? I just downloaded got Photoshop CS4, so wanna mess around with it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Hi, I'd love to have a funky sig please.

something to match my avatar but not necessarily Jessica Rabbit. I like the manga type red haired girl look/style and would like to have my nickname in it as fox in sox

Something foxy and soxy please!

*WARNING* I am a fussy beatch! :)

Thanks in advance...

fox

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Love your username, by the way...

Here's one for now...

foxinsoxsig.jpg

I'll look into doing a more anime style one.

Is that Firefox, monkeyfudge? :p

Ya can't get much foxier or soxier than Fox in Socks...

85125.jpg

Or if you're looking for the manga kinda thing, maybe this'll do ye

85126.jpg

foxinsox wrote: »
    *WARNING* I am a fussy beatch! :)

I'm so impressed with the speedy replies! Thanks..

Monkeyfudge - loving the font.. can i wait for the manga style? not feeling the soxieness with the dead thing round fox's neck! ;)

Dave - love both of them.. could foxinsox be in lowercase? blue lettering to match fox'x sox?

Could the manga girl have green eyes and take her hands out of pic and have lower case font... fox in sox

My thoughts at the moment are to keep them and swap them around from time to time.. so far I'm loving the funkiness of all three!

You did read the warning before submitting your sigs! :rolleyes:

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Ah, it's good when people know what they want... very hard to come up with anything when people are vague.

Here's two featuring Lucy from Elfen Lied:

foxinsox1.jpg
    foxinsox2.jpg

Probably still not terribly foxy... I'll keep looking.

monkeyfudge & Dave!

Thank you so much for my fab sigs! :)

I'm going to keep all of them and swap them around, I might mess around with them myself, hope that's ok!

Thanks again for such speedy work!

fox

Hi.
    Can someone take this image http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Liberalslogo.png
    And make it fit with the boards.ie sig rules?
    I had it there before but it got deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

Hi.
    Can someone take this image http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Liberalslogo.png
    And make it fit with the boards.ie sig rules?
    I had it there before but it got deleted.

That'd be really easy to fix, even sketch 'n skew on ms.paint would fix it. :pac:

Advertisement