Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stealth

• 04-08-2005 4:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

what a crap film

just watched it in work

ITS RUBBISH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Wrong forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

wrong forum or not u have a great job watching films that aren't out yet on company time...well done bud

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

although i agree with that sig right now,it's illegal...so like change it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

why is it illegal? is it 2 big? i thought u could post what u wnat in after hours. and i could find a film forum

its kinda violent innit...i think its deadly

• Advertisement

found the film forum! man i shouldnt be smoking weed in work

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ya its cool but i believe animated sigs are frowned upon.

ya its cool but i believe animated sigs are frowned upon.

never knew thats... why's that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Takes up too much bandwidth I think.

ah yeah duh sorry !! smokin weed in work and watchin films what a job man

• Advertisement

yeah its a pretty sweet number i have to say. pain in the ass working nights tho

tell me about it i'm workin a ****ty number on nights 12 hours too

what about that sig?????

lol a little big tbh check the guidelines

yeah im just taking the piss!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

This film looks so bad!Although I know i'm going to be dragged to by my unlimited card.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

haha i havent seen this film receive over 1 star in any review yet

why is Jamie Foxx in it ? you would think after "ray" he would be off making semi-decent films

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

shuushh wrote:
    why is Jamie Foxx in it ? you would think after "ray" he would be off making semi-decent films
    He's just the token black guy, you can guess what happens to him pretty quickly too.
    This is just another movie-by-numbers movie from Hollywood. Utter rubbish and totally predictable from the beginning. I read somewhere a review or promo or something saying this was the Top Gun for a new generation with loads of great special effects, or words to that effect. Top Gun I thought was rubbish, and this ain't even close to it.

If you want to know what this film is about and don't really want to pay for it then just read this quick synopsis.
    Three best pilots in the world: guy, girl and Token Black.
    Introduce computer plane, pilots don't thrust it.
    Computer plane learns disobedience from Guy pilot.
    Computer plane gets hit by lightening :rolleyes: and turns evil. Goes off on a killing spree using disobedience it learned from the guy.
    Guess what happens to Token Black, doing something that no "Best pilot in the world" would ever do.
    Computer plane goes to attack Russia and the Guy chases after. Girl gets shot down in North Korea? She was going from somewhere around Kazakhstan to the Philippines and managed to end up thousands of miles north over the one country that the US have no relationship with, but anyway....
    Computer plane gets injured in a dogfight and the guy "saves" him. They go off to rescue the girl and the computer place sacrifices itself for the guy and girl, ah, he had a heart after all.
    Guy gets girl.
    The End.
    That's pretty much it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Well for me when I seen Topgun at 15 many moons ago I loved it.And when I seen Stealth the other night I have to say I thought it was ok film,yes its predictable but many are these days.Well only one that got me last year was Saw...My two cents

Advertisement