Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have NTL BB near Kiltipper in Tallaght

• 04-08-2005 9:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

As the subject line asks, does anyone have NTL BB any where near Kiltipper Tallaght ? Moving in to a newly developed place in Kiltipper (near Old Bawn) in the next couple of months and don't want to bother with a telephone if at all possible,

TC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

I know someone out that way (behind the GAA club on Kiltipper Road) who has NTL BB. I guess you're talking about Marlfield. You could always just ring up NTL and ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Have NTL broadband in Old Bawn myself, and a mate has NTl broadband in Carraiglea at the very back of Aylesbury beside the P & T club / Kiltipper Road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Thanks dudes. Yeah, my Apt. is just past the GAA Club, Kiltipper Gate. New Development so I'd imagine it'll be hooked up for 2 way NTL cable as all the new apts and houses up there are wired for NTL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Tincool, was on to NTL just yesterday (Im moving into marlfield in a few weeks time) and they say the whole area is ready for NTL broadband. 3 months free rental is the current deal. And apparently 1 week delivery time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Pete Reed wrote:
    Tincool, was on to NTL just yesterday (Im moving into marlfield in a few weeks time) and they say the whole area is ready for NTL broadband. 3 months free rental is the current deal. And apparently 1 week delivery time.

Cheers, sounds good to me so

• Advertisement
Advertisement