Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao?

Options
  • 04-08-2005 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

i'm not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it if it's not i was just wondering does anyone have an idea when the CAO acceptance letters will be sent out this year or even when the LC results are of
    i did my LC 2 yrs ago so i don't have any of the dates and they're not on the CAO website and i'm just a bit anxious to find out if i got my course
    any help would be appreciate any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,928 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The Leaving Cert forum probably would have been a better place for this query... from what i can remember, the 1st round acceptance letters are out just less than a week after results.

And Leaving Cert results are always out on a Wednesday mid-August so presumably, they'll be out either next Wednesday or the following Wednesday. I'd be betting on the latter, August 17th (next Wednesday week)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

It's usally this month, although I'm not certain. Check the Leaving Certificate Board, it's under Soc > Education. The acceptance letters should be sent out the week after.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

17th is the results day i think
    and know your points on the 23rd.
    not 100% but i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

Sorry didn't see the LC board i'll try that thanx for your help

Advertisement