Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual Basic Project

Options
  • 04-08-2005 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I have a GUI in Visual Basic linked to database. I need someone to finish the trickier bits. I think this is about 2 hours for someone who is experienced. If anyone wants to do this as a weekend project or the like let me know how much you'll do it for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

What do you want done exactly?

I'll do it for €180, since you estimate 2 hours, it will probably end up taking 4, plus 50% contingency at €30 an hour.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is this a work type project or college type project?
    If the latter see this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

markymarx wrote:
    Hi, I have a GUI in Visual Basic linked to database. I need someone to finish the trickier bits. I think this is about 2 hours for someone who is experienced. If anyone wants to do this as a weekend project or the like let me know how much you'll do it for.

Not sure how anyone can confidently quote you a fixed cost for something based on a 1 sentence description. Any more detail?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

I'll do it for €180, since you estimate 2 hours, it will probably end up taking 4, plus 50% contingency at €30 an hour.

I would have done it for cheaper than that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I would have told you to do your own projects, regardless of what you were offering me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

only offered at that price as I felt it might discourage him/her, tbh I don't really have the time to scratch me arse let alone give 6 hours of my time to do somebody else's work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

kbannon wrote:
    Is this a work type project or college type project?
    If the latter see this
    And if the former see [thread=104493]this[/thread]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement