Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonable Restaurant in Dublin City needed!!!

• 04-08-2005 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭

Gang of girls, next Saturday night - we need something reasonably priced but not along the lines of Thunder Road if you know what I mean. Dandelion Bistro has been slated by one of the girlies already...

Can anybody help?

Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

what type of food/budget/numbers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Cafe Bar Deli...

they have wine called Fat Bastard and everything. Food ain't bad either...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

10 women in their late 20's - somewhere about €40 per head incl some wine - Dublin 2 area preferably

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

babaduck wrote:
    10 women in their late 20's - somewhere about €40 per head incl some wine - Dublin 2 area preferably
    CBD might be a bit rough'n'ready then...and don't think you can really book there.

Luigi Malones is good all around - gang of 16 of us headed there once and, considering the numbers, the service was faultless. However, you might do well to book that place (heart o' Temple Bar) for that number at this notice...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

maybe salamanca? -tapas
    or yamamori ?
    jd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Mona Lisa
    16a D'Olier Street,
    Dublin 2.
    Tel +353 (1) 677 0499

Italian + irish - nice food new Chef....
    they have an all you can eat option for 10euro (highly recommended - but go early)
    the menu is extensive and very very reasonable.
    I like it as somewhere that is Cheap -nice - friendly - no chips on any shoulders
    Good atmosphere and good beer + wine

http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/17/pt/0/spid/C7D51004-205B-4B93-AF8076FE40DA6774.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

sounds like a party that should be gatecrashed by a few rowdy nerds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

egan007 wrote:
    Mona Lisa
    16a D'Olier Street,
    Dublin 2.
    Tel +353 (1) 677 0499

Italian + irish - nice food new Chef....
    they have an all you can eat option for 10euro (highly recommended - but go early)
    the menu is extensive and very very reasonable.
    I like it as somewhere that is Cheap -nice - friendly - no chips on any shoulders
    Good atmosphere and good beer + wine

http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/17/pt/0/spid/C7D51004-205B-4B93-AF8076FE40DA6774.htm

I went in to use their bathroom one day and - by the time I came out - my friend had ordered a two-course lunch, so I felt obliged to do the same... the soup was some of the nicest I ever had. Highly, highly recommended...though often bizarrely empty?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

The 101, at 101 Talbot St, D1

Boulevard Cafe on Wicklow St, D2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

weemcd wrote:
    sounds like a party that should be gatecrashed by a few rowdy nerds!

Only if you are seriously desperate - we're all married & half of them are up the duff!!

Eventually settled on the Chatham Brasserie... hope to god it's ok!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

babaduck wrote:
    Only if you are seriously desperate - we're all married & half of them are up the duff!!

uptheduff9bi.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

ignore winters, he's been like this ever since he started looking at 17 y.o's webcams and his gf left him to live on some god forsaken island...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Why must you make Winters cry :(

Advertisement