Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the new Liverpool away kit on sale today?

• 04-08-2005 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭

A guy in the office just said it's meant to be out today, but I haven't heard anything about it. Has anyone seen it on sale before I go into town and try to get it during lunch?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Yup, the guy in the office is right. It's officially available now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Cheers, I'll have to head in at lunch and grab it so. First decent away kit in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Somehow I think their sales will be up on last years. Can't quite put my finger on what the reason is though.... ;)

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

Ordered mine from the official site 2-3 weeks ago - "order now and we guarantee delivery for the official launch..." No sign of it :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

That was probably based on postage time to a UK address.

• Advertisement

Yeah that's what I'm thinking now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

i know a couple of people who have returned it already, said the badges and that were of a very poor quality

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

apparently the badge and sponsor are both tiny on the kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

my personal opinion all toffees loyalty aside, the new liverpool away kit doesn't look great to be honest...

In general I think Reebok don't make nice football kits. Perhaps this will change with the proposed takeover by Adidas...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i think its a lovely kit but looks a lot like this one

• Advertisement

ianomccabe wrote:
    i know a couple of people who have returned it already, said the badges and that were of a very poor quality

Got mine in the post this morning and I'd have to agree TBH. I like the look of the kit but the badges aren't good quality - they're not the usual embroidered/embossed types they're just printed on the shirts (I have a Czech Republic shirt which is the same) :mad: I did get a free football, water bottle and bag though :p

Advertisement