Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change subtitle with only 2 star status?

Options
  • 04-08-2005 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,900 ✭✭✭✭

Might be a bit of a stupid question but from what i understand of the Stars Status system on Boards.ie, from 1 to 3 stars is a Registered User which doesn't allow the change of your "subtitle" (the little blurb / comment under your username in posts).

For example, i'm a Registered User so can't change my subtitle to anything but that. But a subscriber / mod (with 4 or more stars) can change theirs.

So, how is it that hshortt (with 2 stars) has his / her subtitle changed? Not complaining or anything... i just didn't think users with 2 stars could do this!

(see attachment)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

I think you have to be a subscriber

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

he is probably a subscriber. there is an option to have the new stars or stay as normal. think you have to select what group you belong to or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,900 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Rabies wrote:
    he is probably a subscriber. there is an option to have the new stars or stay as normal. think you have to select what group you belong to or something.
    Ah right.... cheers for clearing that up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Interesting question...if you change your title as a subscriber, and don't continue your subscription after it runs out....even if your stars go back to three normal ones, does the edited title stay the same or revert back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement