Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity event come help out

Options
  • 04-08-2005 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

On sunday 7th there is a charity event in aid of blackdog and aware. its running from 11-5 in st andrews community centre on pearse st. come help out it'll be a laugh, There's pints and gig later.
    Emmet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

so is this a chance for me to put on my rediculous looking and colourful chothes, paint my face, play with my diabolo and possibly entertain people?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

If your that way inclined yes. Forgot to mention there's gonna be a lot of therapists (massage reiki etc) so there'll prob be freebies for those who come

so i've got the right general idea as to what this gig is about then? sounds good... but I probably wont be able to give more than a couple of hours to it. am fairly overworked at the moment with other stuff.

so i take it most people who would ordinarily be going to the bandstand are going to this thing instead?? or will there still be bandstand antics?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i don't think i'm good enough to entertain people!! and, i think i might be busy. but if i'm in town i'll pop in for a bit... god knows where i'll be

So is anyone going to the bandstand then??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I think ill pop down to the bandstand later

good stuff. see ye there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I'll be at the bandstand at around 2. Maybe 10 minutes later.

i'll be a little late, but I will be there 0857148314 if people are going to move elsewhere for whatever reason

Advertisement