Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Final 3!

Options
  • 04-08-2005 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Mine:

Anthony
    Craig
    Eugene

And Anthony to win! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Anthony or Eugene to win I dont mind which and, if I had to choose a third, Kinga.

As much of an embarresment to mankind that she is she is better then Craig and many, many times better than maloko.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Arabel wrote:
    Anthony or Eugene to win I dont mind which and, if I had to choose a third, Kinga.

As much of an embarresment to mankind that she is she is better then Craig and many, many times better than maloko.
    Agree 100% with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Anthony or Eugene to win.

Makosi to be the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

yeah anthony or eugene to win (everytime eugene starts to talk i just think - ah bless his cotton socks!)

craig to be third i'd say. i feel sorry for him wit his obsession with anthony, it cant be easy for him, granted he should calm down and not be so psycho.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Femmy wrote:
    craig to be third i'd say. i feel sorry for him wit his obsession with anthony, it cant be easy for him, granted he should calm down and not be so psycho.
    Naaahhh, break him down completely with a shattering public rejection before the shrinks rebuild him. Everybody wins :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

murphaph wrote:
    Naaahhh, break him down completely with a shattering public rejection before the shrinks rebuild him. Everybody wins :D

I'd pay to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

My final three are: Kinga, Antknee and the green dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Unpopular three here probably...

- Derek (don't know why everyone hates this guy... funny guy, pure sh*t-stirrer and deserves it more than the others!)
    - Eugene (the guy is so simple... the look on his face if he won and stuff he'd come out with in the interview would be priceless!)
    - Kinga (would love to see a latecomer sweep all that cash off the other greedy f*ckers)

Makosi, Craig and Anthony definantly don't deserve it anyways! But if i was a betting man, i'd bet on Anthony winning.

basquille wrote:

Makosi, Craig and Anthony definantly don't deserve it anyways! But if i was a betting man, i'd bet on Anthony winning.

I would say that Anthony deserves, having to put up with that pyscho little gimp, plus, he's a fun loving guy and fairly good natured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

anthony
    kinga
    derek

anthony to win.

i think theres a lot more to eugene than we think, i reckon he could be a right arsehole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It's not gonna be the most popular of choices but I'd go for Makosi.

The reason being that I think she has been one of the most entertaining HMs this year if not ever. I know some of the stuff she comes out with is straight outta Crazyville, but boring is one thing that cannot be acused of.

I, like a lot of people, wouldn't mind to see Anthony win, but the problem with people voting for the likes of Anthony is that they aren't voting for someone that they have been entertained by. They are voting for someone that is relatively normal and that they "wouldn't mind going out for a drink with".

People also say that he deserves to win for putting up with with Craig. Like WTF? He's a grown man FFS, if he doesn't want to put up with his letching well then he shouldn't be getting massages from him and he most definitely shouldn't be letting him lick chocolate cake off his fingers, something he did on the night of the Fancy Dress Ball. No one seemed to notice it though.
    Craig is definitely an oddball but Anfenee hasn't exactly helped the matter.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 *smiley (",)*

My final 3 wud be anthony, kinga and derek, if he doesnt go on friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i don't care, all i care about is Craig evicted and setting the record for the most boos, the man is just pathetic, is anyone watching it now? He says there's more reason to think Eugene fancies Ant over him!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

The moron deserves everything he gets, he's a retard and i want to see him shot down in front of the nation!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 jgss2005

after tonights show i want Craig and Makosi out first and then the fin al 3: Kinga, Eugene and Anthony
    I'd like to see Eugene win it
    and im sick of people comparing him to Cameron! could not stand that guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Mackosi or Derek to win & Eugine to be 2nd!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

I don't really care who wins. Never has there been a more unlikeable bunch of people throughout a series of BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Kinga , Eugene, and Anthony. If craig goes on wednesday then anthony might come out of himself and provide us with some laughs with kinga for the last few days.

Craig and makosi are the biggest troublemakers in the house as it is.

I would like kinga to winsimply because i dont really care for the rest of them. Eugene lasting longer than makosi and craig and anthony would be the most fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Anthony, Makosi and Derek.

As much as I hate Derek, hes done more in the house than Eugene has. Craig is hateful to the nth degree, and Kinga... ugh. Shes awful. I know that Makosi has acted like a div, but shes been the consumate housemate, shes done more and been through the whole range of emotions, lying, bitching, a touch of psychosis...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Eugene, Ujean and Hugenious

He'll make me a little bit rich if he wins it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Galway22

Makosi, Anthony and Kinga.

That should be very enteraining :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

3. Kinga
    2. Eugene
    1. Makosi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

1. Anthony
    2. Kinga
    3. Eugene

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

1. Eugene
    2. Kinga
    3. Anthony

1. Eugene
    2. Anthony
    3. Kinga

Makosi has promoted herself, to must die, along with Craig,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

1. Eugene
    2. Anthony
    3. Makosi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

oh god!! please take craig out!! craig/makosi to go on wednesday!!! final 3: kinga, anthony and eugene!! EUGENE TO WIN!!!

Advertisement