Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Client

Options
  • 04-08-2005 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Is there anywhere i can download the european wow client? Thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SavageCabbage

Short answer: No, well not legally anyway
    Wow's model works along the lines of you pay us €40ish and we give you a months play and a few CDs to install. After that you pay us €14 / month to keep playing.

If you are in the situtation of having become seperated from your original CD but have a valid subscription, then there may be copies floating round on the P2P networks.
    SC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Its very annoying how they wont provide a link to download it, lets say if you log into their site and then can only do it with a password :( I have no access at the mo to p2p due to a stupid policy on my bb plan! So im stuck now it seems lol! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Seeing as your license is for the account, and you're legally allowed install the client on as many comptuers as you want, I'd guess it would be ok for one of us to loan you the cds.

If you're in dublin and feel like collecting them from donnybrook (and mailing them back :P you'd be welcome to borrow them from me this weekend.

Heya that was so kind of you, thankfully i got my hands on a friends copy! Thank you very very much tho :D Im happily palying away on hellscream. Left my other chars including a 58 on the us servers, boy do i miss them and the money ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Since you just started yu might as well start on bladefist, more irish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

DRakE wrote:
    Since you just started yu might as well start on bladefist, more irish.

Jesus nothing better to do in America than post on the internet?!?!?!

.logic.

Would love to but my other irish mates are on hellscream :(

Advertisement