Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Wrestlers in the House?

• 04-08-2005 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey guys, Todd here. Wanna make contact with any real wrestlers in the house

I'm coming to Dublin in the coming fall.

I wrestled at the University of Iowa. You irish people probably never heard of folk style? lol

Cool.

Todd Roberts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

there are 2 wrestling camps setup in the republic that i know of one is NWA and the other is IWW

you can check them both out on their websites

www.nwaireland.com
    www.irishwhipwrestling.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ToddHammer

Yo guys,

Thanks for all the replies.

I'm wondering about folk style wrestling which is sport wrestling (like freestyle in the olympics)

What board should i try?

Cool

Todd "The Hammer" Roberts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Try the self defence/martial arts board. I guess proper olympic style wrestling doesn't have a huge following over here in Ireland but I'm sure some of the guys in there will know than in here. Failing that, the boxing board is just opened and they might know of clubs over here.

Hey Doc,

Yeah thats funny we dont consider Wrestling like a martial art in the states.

Thanks for the info bro.

Talking to these crazy karate guys is gonna be weird,

Peace Out

Todd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Edgehead

Am I the only one annoyed by his

posting of sentences on

seperate lines

Ok Guys

Thanks

Peace Out

Edgehead

Whats your beef with me man? I haven't done anything to you. No need to jump down my throat!

Todd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Ha ha The internet is great!

Yeah, wrestling is a great high school sport over in the states, spent a little time there myself. Shame it hasn't got a big following over here in Ireland - I think it would really be popular here if they introduced it in schools.

Advertisement